Boss vehicles: added as reqs in Future update?

So today, I was playing Warzone, and took a Boss Banshee. Now, this confirms what Emperor Nova01, previously said. No with this I will link to screen shots, one of the Banshee’s name, and one just showing it off.

Boss Banshee Name
Boss Banshee

Now, to the title, it shows that 343i might add the boss vehicles in a future update.
NOTE: i will not be telling how to skyjack the banshees, because there is a specific way to do it, and also to stop people going wild with banshees.

What are your thoughts?

more banshees would be nice to have. tho i dont see a difference between it and a regular sword banshee

It’ll not make sense to WZFF.

> 2535442377964386;2:
> more banshees would be nice to have. tho i dont see a difference between it and a regular sword banshee

Sword Banshee is red, boss banshee is pinkish red.

> 2535468263937860;3:
> It’ll not make sense to WZFF.

Why would it not make sense? And why specifically in Warzone Firefight?

Soldiers/elites on gungeese, just because that commendation is taking me ages. Don’t have to be bosses either, just lots of them and easy to kill please.

> 2535420374627419;4:
> > 2535442377964386;2:
> > more banshees would be nice to have. tho i dont see a difference between it and a regular sword banshee
>
> Sword Banshee is red, boss banshee is pinkish red.

With green bits too.

> 2533274808386392;5:
> > 2535468263937860;3:
> > It’ll not make sense to WZFF.
>
> Why would it not make sense? And why specifically in Warzone Firefight?

I think he means it would make it a lot easier to beat and mess up firefight by making it possible to just take a banshee, then you can kill the boss.

My biggest question is why is it called boss wraith? To me, that would explain something.

> 2533274808386392;5:
> > 2535468263937860;3:
> > It’ll not make sense to WZFF.
>
> Why would it not make sense? And why specifically in Warzone Firefight?

Because you can’t hijack boss vehicles on WZFF.

> 2533274882108474;7:
> > 2535420374627419;4:
> > > 2535442377964386;2:
> > > more banshees would be nice to have. tho i dont see a difference between it and a regular sword banshee
> >
> > Sword Banshee is red, boss banshee is pinkish red.
>
> With green bits too.

i dont mean the different color pattern. i mean what does it do different than a regular banshee

> 2535468263937860;9:
> > 2533274808386392;5:
> > > 2535468263937860;3:
> > > It’ll not make sense to WZFF.
> >
> > Why would it not make sense? And why specifically in Warzone Firefight?
>
> Because you can’t hijack boss vehicles on WZFF.

So…? What’s your point? Why would that prevent them from becoming REQ vehicles?

> 2533274808386392;11:
> > 2535468263937860;9:
> > > 2533274808386392;5:
> > > > 2535468263937860;3:
> > > > It’ll not make sense to WZFF.
> > >
> > > Why would it not make sense? And why specifically in Warzone Firefight?
> >
> > Because you can’t hijack boss vehicles on WZFF.
>
> So…? What’s your point? Why would that prevent them from becoming REQ vehicles?

If the boss vehicle is dead, the boss vehicle explodes. You need to go to the req station to drive or pilot any vehicle.

> 2535468263937860;12:
> > 2533274808386392;11:
> > > 2535468263937860;9:
> > > > 2533274808386392;5:
> > > > > 2535468263937860;3:
> > > > > It’ll not make sense to WZFF.
> > > >
> > > > Why would it not make sense? And why specifically in Warzone Firefight?
> > >
> > > Because you can’t hijack boss vehicles on WZFF.
> >
> > So…? What’s your point? Why would that prevent them from becoming REQ vehicles?
>
> If the boss vehicle is dead, the boss vehicle explodes. You need to go to the req station to drive or pilot any vehicle.

But… Those two things are completely unrelated. ANY vehicle explodes when it dies, not just the boss vehicles. And yeah, you have to go to the REQ station to drive/pilot any vehicle. But that’s irrelevant, since that’s where you’d use the REQ for anything, not just boss vehicles.

I legitimately have no idea what idea you’re trying to convey here.

> 2533274808386392;13:
> > 2535468263937860;12:
> > > 2533274808386392;11:
> > > > 2535468263937860;9:
> > > > > 2533274808386392;5:
> > > > > > 2535468263937860;3:
> > > > > > It’ll not make sense to WZFF.
> > > > >
> > > > > Why would it not make sense? And why specifically in Warzone Firefight?
> > > >
> > > > Because you can’t hijack boss vehicles on WZFF.
> > >
> > > So…? What’s your point? Why would that prevent them from becoming REQ vehicles?
> >
> > If the boss vehicle is dead, the boss vehicle explodes. You need to go to the req station to drive or pilot any vehicle.
>
> But… Those two things are completely unrelated. ANY vehicle explodes when it dies, not just the boss vehicles. And yeah, you have to go to the REQ station to drive/pilot any vehicle. But that’s irrelevant, since that’s where you’d use the REQ for anything, not just boss vehicles.
>
> I legitimately have no idea what idea you’re trying to convey here.

I never hijack a boss vehicle in my life.

> 2535468263937860;14:
> > 2533274808386392;13:
> > > 2535468263937860;12:
> > > > 2533274808386392;11:
> > > > > 2535468263937860;9:
> > > > > > 2533274808386392;5:
> > > > > > > 2535468263937860;3:
> > > > > > > It’ll not make sense to WZFF.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Why would it not make sense? And why specifically in Warzone Firefight?
> > > > >
> > > > > Because you can’t hijack boss vehicles on WZFF.
> > > >
> > > > So…? What’s your point? Why would that prevent them from becoming REQ vehicles?
> > >
> > > If the boss vehicle is dead, the boss vehicle explodes. You need to go to the req station to drive or pilot any vehicle.
> >
> > But… Those two things are completely unrelated. ANY vehicle explodes when it dies, not just the boss vehicles. And yeah, you have to go to the REQ station to drive/pilot any vehicle. But that’s irrelevant, since that’s where you’d use the REQ for anything, not just boss vehicles.
> >
> > I legitimately have no idea what idea you’re trying to convey here.
>
> I never hijack a boss vehicle in my life.

Ok, that’s cool/unfortunate and all, but that’s also not what we’re discussing. The OP brought forth the idea of having the boss vehicles as REQ variants, which I think would be cool.

> 2535442377964386;10:
> > 2533274882108474;7:
> > > 2535420374627419;4:
> > > > 2535442377964386;2:
> > > > more banshees would be nice to have. tho i dont see a difference between it and a regular sword banshee
> > >
> > > Sword Banshee is red, boss banshee is pinkish red.
> >
> > With green bits too.
>
> i dont mean the different color pattern. i mean what does it do different than a regular banshee

It has more armor. The Banshee Bomb doesn’t do more damage, or cool down faster I think.

I just want the vehicles to have the same color options that objects have.

Like seriously that is all I want.

> 2533274805075298;17:
> I just want the vehicles to have the same color options that objects have.
>
> Like seriously that is all I want.

That would be really cool! I would love to pilot a black Banshee with purple lights.

> 2533274808386392;18:
> > 2533274805075298;17:
> > I just want the vehicles to have the same color options that objects have.
> >
> > Like seriously that is all I want.
>
> That would be really cool! I would love to pilot a black Banshee with purple lights.

Or just like, have Blue Warthogs…!

Hey, wouldn’t it be great to get all those forge colors for our Spartans too?

What intrigues me is the Banshee is called “Boss Wraith”. This is what makes me think that 343 might add in Boss Vehicles as reqs(all of which would have almost no difference), because it is showing they already have base vehicle. It being called Boss Wraith sparks another idea, if I killed someone with it, would it say “You were killed by a wraith”. Now, I think not, because the kill feed says Banshee. So these new Boss Banshees being able to be skyjacked adds lots of questions.