boss time, location, vp etc

Here is the boss spawns, times, vp and names…copy and paste this into notes. I hope this help.
March on stormbreak
Commander lohgagos- 150vp-0:00- fortress
Elite general- 25vp- 2:00- transport bay
Elite general- 25vp- 2:00- shipping bay
Commander major- 25vp- 4:00- outpost
Knight luminary- 25vp- 6:00- frozen cave
Kight luminary- 25vp- 6:00- ice cavern
Captain wamik- 150vp- 8:00- cargo dock
Soldier commando-25vp-10:00-transport bay
Soldier ccommando-25vp-10:00-shipping bay
Knight bannerman-25vp-12:00-cargo dock
Serpent hunter-25vp-14:00- transport bay
Serpant hunter-25vp-14:00-shipping bay
Wraith officer- 25vp- 16:00- cargo dock
Warden eternal- 150vp- 18:00- outpost

Escape from a.r.c

Senghili general- 25vp- 0:00- comm tower
Senghili general- 25vp- 0:00- relay tower
Ranger commander- 25vp- 2:00- mineshaft
Ranger commander- 25vp- 2:00- dig site
Soldier enforcer- 25vp- 4:00- loading dock
Soldier enforcer- 25vp- 4:00- grotto
(banshee)- 150vp- 6:00- crane pit
Knight Marshal- 25vp- 8:00- mineshaft
Knight marshal- 25vp- 8:00- dig site
Patrol leader- 25vp- 10:00- comm tower
Patrol leader- 25vp- 10:00- relay tower
Knight strategos- 150vp- 12:00- crane pit
Revident hunter- 25vp- 14:00- dig site
Revident hunter- 25vp- 14:00- mineshaft
Knight dignantary- 25vp- 16:00- loading dock
Kight dignantary- 25vp- 16:00- grotto
Warden enternal- 150vp- 18:00- crane pit

Sorry for miss spells on names and for forgetting the banshee name

Raid on Apex 7
Hunter elders- 25vp- 0:00-spire
Zealot assassin- 25vp- 2:00- caves
zealot assassin- 25vp- 2:00- passage
Elite ultra- 25vp- 4:00- plateau
Elite ultra- 25vp- 4:00- crags
Ghost marauder- 25vp- 6:00- waterfront
Ghost matauder- 25vp- 6:00- ridge
Tankmaster rok- 150vp- 8:00- beach
Banshee raider- 25vp- 10:00- ridge
banshee raider- 25vp- 10:00- waterfront
Captian hestro- 150vp- 12:00- beach
Soldier guard- 25vp- 14:00- tunnel
Sodier guard- 25vp- 14:00- chasm
Knight campion- 25vp- 16:00- crossroads
Warden eternal- 150vp- 18:00- crossroads

Raid on apex 7 continued

nice

> 2533274922964546;2:
> nice

Thanks…noctus will be coming later

There is this website for boss spawn and location. Very useful!

> 2533274872647908;4:
> There is this website for boss spawn and location. Very useful!

Oh damn i didnt know they had that…I learned all this for nothing damn it lol

This is very useful! Thank you.

> 2533274960629970;5:
> > 2533274872647908;4:
> > There is this website for boss spawn and location. Very useful!
>
>
> Oh damn i didnt know they had that…I learned all this for nothing damn it lol

You did a great work though :slight_smile: … having the patience to put all that out by yourself and post it here

Thank you for this! But edit warden eternal on storm break. You put him as 25 vp instead of 150 vp.

Thanks for this now it’s time to put it to the test.

> 2533274987955547;8:
> Thank you for this! But edit warden eternal on storm break. You put him as 25 vp instead of 150 vp.

Oops i will fix that thank you for spotting that

> 2533274864114417;9:
> Thanks for this now it’s time to put it to the test.

Your welcome

> 2533274960629970;11:
> > 2533274864114417;9:
> > Thanks for this now it’s time to put it to the test.
>
>
> Your welcome

Cant seem to fix it…but I hope people read comments or catch it and change it in their notes :{

follow…

definitely appreciate this information, thanks

Thanks!

> 2533274960629970;10:
> > 2533274987955547;8:
> > Thank you for this! But edit warden eternal on storm break. You put him as 25 vp instead of 150 vp.
>
>
> Oops i will fix that thank you for spotting that

And I think Apex calls it the Crossroads not crosswords, but awesome job!

> 2533274960629970;12:
> > 2533274960629970;11:
> > > 2533274864114417;9:
> > > Thanks for this now it’s time to put it to the test.
> >
> >
> > Your welcome
>
>
> Cant seem to fix it…but I hope people read comments or catch it and change it in their notes :{

Press the edit button in the bottom right corner of your post

There fixed