Boss kills page missing?

I’m not sure if I just can’t navigate Waypoint correctly but before Ghosts of Meridian you could check your Boss Kill stats regarding Warzone (Organized by map and amount of times you killed the specific bosses that spawn on that map), but now I can’t seem to find the page? Has anyone else noticed this? Is the page just under maintenance so 343 can add in the Skirmish at Darkstar bosses? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Yay where is it?

I hope it comes back soon, I took great satisfaction in hunting down every last one.

It was definitely nice being able to track your progress, and also just kind of cool seeing what the bosses were for each of the maps. I really hope they bring it back as well.

> 2533274843225273;4:
> It was definitely nice being able to track your progress, and also just kind of cool seeing what the bosses were for each of the maps. I really hope they bring it back as well.

Yea its down for everyone and my theory on this is that they to it down to modify it for the new firefight update so it will show more bosses. I my be wrong on that, because just as i stated before that is just a theory.

i didn’t know they took it off! that sucks!

they need to put it back in

> 2533274854763543;7:
> they need to put it back in

Hopefully they add it back in soon now that the Firefight Beta is over.