BoS vs SIVs

Who wins in this epic battle- the Brotherhood of Steel (Fallout 4) or the Spartan lVs.

Brotherhood gear:
T60 Power Armor (helmet included)
T60 Power Armor Jetpack
AER9 Laser Rifles
Laser Pistols (as backup)

Spartan lV Gear:
GEN2 Mjolnir Armor
Mjolnir Thrusters (as seen in Halo 5, hence why I put it in this section)
DMRs
Whispered Truths

Location: the Death Star

Wild Card: Collectors (from Mass Effect 3’s MP)

Just a random thought, wanted to put it o Waypoint for discussion.

Real pro soldiers play on Final Destination.

Haven’t played Mass Effect 3 MP or Fallout 4(yet) but Spartans are bae.

How about Rainbow Road?

that sounds like a Death Battle.

giving it to BoS for one reason and one reason only. Patriot Prime!

And this is in the Halo 5 Guardians section of the forums because …?

> 2533274847880910;3:
> Haven’t played Mass Effect 3 MP or Fallout 4(yet) but Spartans are bae.

Fallout 4’s power armor can survive any fall, walk under water, and is basically the power armor from past Fallout games on super steroids. The downside is you require power cores that run out quickly.

For ME3- Check Collector gameplay. Even on the easiest difficulty they can be troublesome.

> 2533274808793619;6:
> And this is in the Halo 5 Guardians section of the forums because …?

Spartan lVs didn’t have thrusters in their armor in Halo 4.

That’s all I got, just seemed like it would belong here.

Besides, I’m certain, as someone said on another thread “Something that reminds me of a cookie will be here to lock this thread in 5…4…3…2…1”

> 2533274870591903;5:
> that sounds like a Death Battle.
>
> giving it to BoS for one reason and one reason only. Patriot Prime!

Two things:
First- Can Prime even fit inside the Death Star? Maybe the hangar bays and Palpatine’s throne room, but everywhere else he can’t fit.
Second- If they get Prime, IVs get Osiris. I’m certain Vale could EMP it with a Plasma Pistol

I don’t know much about Fallout 4 but I’m pretty sure all of that gear runs on power cells whereas the MJOLNIR armor runs on a mini nuclear reactor. If its a short battle I don’t know enough about the Fallout 4 gears capabilities to determine a winner. However in a drawn out battle I definitely believe the Spartans would win.

> 2533274818737568;8:
> > 2533274808793619;6:
> > And this is in the Halo 5 Guardians section of the forums because …?
>
>
> Spartan lVs didn’t have thrusters in their armor in Halo 4.
>
> That’s all I got, just seemed like it would belong here.
>
> Besides, I’m certain, as someone said on another thread “Something that reminds me of a cookie will be here to lock this thread in 5…4…3…2…1”

Move it maybe, but I don’t see Snickerdoodle shutting something like this down.

This poll is a bit biased since its on a Halo forum plus I doubt everyone here that posts on this thread has played all 3 games.

> 2533274867300978;11:
> > 2533274818737568;8:
> > > 2533274808793619;6:
> > > And this is in the Halo 5 Guardians section of the forums because …?
> >
> >
> > Spartan lVs didn’t have thrusters in their armor in Halo 4.
> >
> > That’s all I got, just seemed like it would belong here.
> >
> > Besides, I’m certain, as someone said on another thread “Something that reminds me of a cookie will be here to lock this thread in 5…4…3…2…1”
>
>
> Move it maybe, but I don’t see Snickerdoodle shutting something like this down.

I already sent her a message asking her to move instead of locking it… Sorry, instead of "Locke"ing it.

Fail post

I’m gonna conclude that this is an even fight. BoS have better weapons, but Spartans have better armor (Shields).

How many Spartans and Knights are in this battle?

[deleted]

One torpedo.

The Storm Troopers would win.

> 2533274808210415;15:
> I’m gonna conclude that this is an even fight. BoS have better weapons, but Spartans have better armor (Shields).
>
> How many Spartans and Knights are in this battle?

Since Spartans naturally outperform BoS, they have 24 Knights vs 12 Spartans

> 2533274818737568;19:
> > 2533274808210415;15:
> > I’m gonna conclude that this is an even fight. BoS have better weapons, but Spartans have better armor (Shields).
> >
> > How many Spartans and Knights are in this battle?
>
>
> Since Spartans naturally outperform BoS, they have 24 Knights vs 12 Spartans

Oh then no doubt the BoS would win. Two guys with Fat Man launchers will mop up after 22 plasma rifles tear shields apart.