Boring Multiplayer

I remember back in Halo 3, the multiplayer, mainly focusing on Slayer, was really fun for one reason being the vehicles. In Halo 5 on the other hand, I’ve played countless hours in Big Team Battle and have never gotten a map with vehicles like the Scorpion(Tank), Wraith, or Banshee in it. I’m not even completely sure if the wraith is available in Halo 5… Also, there are no UNSC air vehicles. I miss the Hornet and Falcon.

R.I.P. Halo 2001-2016
(Don’t hate me for this^)

Just play warzone dude!

BTB gets boring quickly, but ranked arena can be really fun. I see your point though, if a person didn’t want to play warzone much then access to vehicles is pretty much zero.

> 2533274905455176;2:
> Just play warzone dude!

Yeah but in Warzone you have to have pulled cards of the vehicles, and then you would have to buy it again with the in-game REQ levels.

It’d be much better if they had more maps (BTB) or more variety like action sack. That’s one of the things I miss the most. Just being able to join up with some friends and play some random games and goof off. Those were the best times.

> 2535449999692444;4:
> > 2533274905455176;2:
> > Just play warzone dude!
>
>
> Yeah but in Warzone you have to have pulled cards of the vehicles, and then you would have to buy it again with the in-game REQ levels.

They combat this with giving you more REQ points for completing a match when compared to Arena

He clearly doesn’t understand the req system. But I can agree the btb maps are not vehicles friendly. Recurve and the sandtrap and Valhalla remakes have banshees and those maps very rarely come up Only one map has a wraith on it is entombed and absolutely zero maps have a tank. The only btb maps some what vehicle friendly is Basin and the standoff remake but all they have are ghost, warthogs and mongoose.

just head over to warzone my guy

> 2535449999692444;1:
> I remember back in Halo 3, the multiplayer, mainly focusing on Slayer, was really fun for one reason being the vehicles. In Halo 5 on the other hand, I’ve played countless hours in Big Team Battle and have never gotten a map with vehicles like the Scorpion(Tank), Wraith, or Banshee in it. I’m not even completely sure if the wraith is available in Halo 5… Also, there are no UNSC air vehicles. I miss the Hornet and Falcon.
>
> R.I.P. Halo 2001-2016
> (Don’t hate me for this^)

There is a map with a wraith in BTB and a couple maps with a Banshee. So maybe you’ve not played enough or just haven’t noticed? Also Warzone. you should try it

I don’t know why they thought it was a good idea to put a wraith in entombed. The maps is too small and you can be jacked from anywhere. You’re lucky if you can survive a minute in it on that map! BTB doesn’t feel BIG anymore. Yes we have warzone but even on that you only last a few minutes because anyone can spawn a laser/rockets and take you down. The only thing I ever spawn is a ghost because its fast and can take down small bosses but everything else I just sell for req points to unlock new armour (I keep a min of 5 just in case I feel brave o spawn a banshee or something). BTB was 10 minutes of utter chaos with loads vehicles and power weapons but now it just feels like arena but with 8 vs 8 instead of 4 vs 4

> 2533274905455176;2:

Warzone has loadouts, armour mods, different tiers of power weapons and vehicles, etc. While it is a lot of fun, it’s a very distinctly different experience from regular BTB. I can understand why the OP might not find Warzone to be a replacement to BTB.

> 2533274905455176;2:

no

They have lobotomized BTB sadly. It was by far a selling point for Halo. Now as it is, is ruined. It is a shell of what it has been in prior games. they could have easily expanded BTB and used it a selling point, by have 15 maps, 12 player play and expand on what was there. It would not have taken away from Warzone, simply because Warzone is a different animal. I miss BTB and I have now cut back on how much I even play Halo. It was around 16 hrs a weekend, Now its 2 on average. I expect, by end of the yr it will be one or less. I love Warzone, But the lack of maps is frustrating. Also sometimes I just want Big team balanced play on huge maps with lots of vehicles. But we don’t have that. So I will find other games to play.

> 2533274808386392;11:
> > 2533274905455176;2:
> > Just play warzone dude!
>
>
> Warzone has loadouts, armour mods, different tiers of power weapons and vehicles, etc. While it is a lot of fun, it’s a very distinctly different experience from regular BTB. I can understand why the OP might not find Warzone to be a replacement to BTB.

If IF, they would create a Warzone with Loadout weapons only with no AI at all with the Warzone maps, it would be very successful. And NO I don’t mean warzone assault. Maybe set the winning score at 300 or 400. Maybe even 250. Have vehicles that spawn regularly. It would give us more content and make regular warzone more special as it would still have the super weapons which are fun, But some times people just want balanced gameplay.

> 2533274825101441;14:
> > 2533274808386392;11:
> > > 2533274905455176;2:
> > > Just play warzone dude!
> >
> >
> > Warzone has loadouts, armour mods, different tiers of power weapons and vehicles, etc. While it is a lot of fun, it’s a very distinctly different experience from regular BTB. I can understand why the OP might not find Warzone to be a replacement to BTB.
>
>
> If IF, they would create a Warzone with Loadout weapons only with no AI at all with the Warzone maps, it would be very successful. And NO I don’t mean warzone assault. Maybe set the winning score at 300 or 400. Maybe even 250. Have vehicles that spawn regularly. It would give us more content and make regular warzone more special as it would still have the super weapons which are fun, But some times people just want balanced gameplay.

Agreed, it would be interesting to have a 100% PvP Warzone experience on regular Warzone maps, just to mix things up a bit. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too too difficult, and it would be a lot of fun!

Solid 60 FPS Warzone is my favorite pvp outside of battlefield 4, destroys destiny so all’s good :smiley: