Boring game?

Anyone else already bored of grinding req packs and even playing this game? feels like something’s missing I miss Halo 3 and Reach they were fun even after playing for months this game is just lack luster in comparison kinda regret not buying Black ops 3 or fallout 4 instead :l

Do you want me to send you a box of tissues?

> 2533274875111517;1:
> Anyone else already bored of grinding req packs and even playing this game? feels like something’s missing I miss Halo 3 and Reach they were fun even after playing for months this game is just lack luster in comparison kinda regret not buying Black ops 3 or fallout 4 instead :l

Something is missing…most of the standard gametypes. They launched the game bare minimum. It’s a disgrace. Oh well other games to play. :slight_smile:

Definitely lost its release day appeal… Barely made it through 4 days before becoming a casual H5 player… Start it up when I get bored of other games.

> 2533274875111517;1:
> Anyone else already bored of grinding req packs and even playing this game? feels like something’s missing I miss Halo 3 and Reach they were fun even after playing for months this game is just lack luster in comparison kinda regret not buying Black ops 3 or fallout 4 instead :l

I’m having fun, and with BtB and more REQs coming and patchs n -Yoink- I think i’m good for now. The only way i’d ever try Black Ops 3 is if someone gave it to me for free…I played the beta, and it really is nothing special.

> 2533274831364893;5:
> > 2533274875111517;1:
> > Anyone else already bored of grinding req packs and even playing this game? feels like something’s missing I miss Halo 3 and Reach they were fun even after playing for months this game is just lack luster in comparison kinda regret not buying Black ops 3 or fallout 4 instead :l
>
>
> I’m having fun, and with BtB and more REQs coming and patchs n -Yoink- I think i’m good for now. The only way i’d ever try Black Ops 3 is if someone gave it to me for free…I played the beta, and it really is nothing special.

Yeah but they have the ranking system worked out to where it makes you want to level up halo 5 just kinda feels boring when I got to level 40 they gave me a silver pack and I assumed it was gonna be like that from now on but no back to the bronze crap you get and Blops 3 at least has a 6 hour campaign and Zombies not to mention more people playing maybe its just because all of my friends are playing it and I’m stuck on halo 5 playing with randoms without mics I don’t think a few new reqs are going to make the game more fun shipping without infection and forge kinda destroyed this game for me and made it another bland shooter I wish I saved my money for black ops 3 or fallout 4 those games look way more indepth other than grind for boxs that may include different looking armor and a bunch of cards I’m not gonna use meh Il be sure to wait when halo 6 comes out to see wether or not the multiplayer was actually well thought out and the community not a bunch of people without mics teabagging each other

Nope loving the game.

I caved and bought Black ops 3 last night. Been playing for a few hours now. It’s a good game but just no where near as fun as Halo 5 is for me.
So looking like Halo 5 will be my main multiplayer fix for a while yet.

No not at all… I’m loving the game, can’t get enough of it at the moment

Eeeh, I feel more variety would be nice. The game launched with a disgraceful lack of game types. The gameplay is great, the game feels fun but there is just very little in the way of content. Its one of the bjg things that might kill Halo 5 when it really doesn’t deserve to die; Its the same thing with the lack of forge.

Basically, 343i needs to get game types in ASAP, and if they do I think the added variety will help deal with some peoples boredom, which I feel is probably fatigue from playing the same handful of gametypes and maps repeatedly.

There’s not enough in the game to keep people interest as of now. And it’s only going to get worse as new games come out.

> 2533274831677669;9:
> Eeeh, I feel more variety would be nice. The game launched with a disgraceful lack of game types. The gameplay is great, the game feels fun but there is just very little in the way of content. Its one of the bjg things that might kill Halo 5 when it really doesn’t deserve to die; Its the same thing with the lack of forge.
>
> Basically, 343i needs to get game types in ASAP, and if they do I think the added variety will help deal with some peoples boredom, which I feel is probably fatigue from playing the same handful of gametypes and maps repeatedly.

I must admit it nice to see shotty snipers weekend playlist so yeah more playlists would be nice. Maybe even unranked social playlists for those who don’t like ranking.

I just hope they don’t take too long adding them. They took way too long adding more playlists to the MCC. By time it did it was too late and the game was mostly abandoned with only the hard core players left although I admit the broken match making would have been a factor in that too,

The way I see it, if you’re not having fun… then don’t play it, Honestly every single thread is someone complaining the game isn’t everything they personally want it to be. I’m having a hell of a time! I haven’t been up till 4am playing a video game in years. But I guess haters will hate.

I love the game. At the moment wherever I am I can’t help thinking ‘hmmmm I wish I was at home playing right now’.

> 2533274815582829;12:
> The way I see it, if you’re not having fun… then don’t play it, Honestly every single thread is someone complaining the game isn’t everything they personally want it to be. I’m having a hell of a time! I haven’t been up till 4am playing a video game in years. But I guess haters will hate.

Well they advertised it well enough to trick me into buying it and don’t have enough money for Black ops 3 or Fallout 4 so I’m stuck with this game for a couple of months some people can’t afford to buy every new game it’s not haters will hate its people critiquing the game for what it lacks all halo 5 has is 5 multiplayer game modes with no reason to keep playing all you can do is grind for req packs but I don’t expect much from a blind fanboy.

It’s wearing me out. Halo 5 feels very cold and methodical to play at times because of all the relentless PvP… I know I can’t be the only one.

I really want to do something else… Ever since Halo Reach and Halo 4, people have had the notion that Halo only moved backwards, but 343 will only be proving them right if they don’t acknowledge what Halo has become since Reach, and what’s weird is that… I actually mean the GOOD things Halo has become since then…

Halo has grown into becoming a game where everyone has their own Spartan in the Halo universe with their own missions outside of Master Chief… and in a way, it’s been that way since H3 ODST/Reach… Didn’t you guys like that you were part of the universe? Without Firefight or Spartan Ops we’re back to having no universe of our own outside of Master Chief…

I used to get VERY immersed in Halo 4 and Halo Reach when I took MY Spartan and went on real missions… Okay, maybe not always ‘rea’ missions, but in Reach you could. Not having Xbox Live Gold for most of your life does that to you, but it’s an important part of Halo to me nonetheless. Just my 2 cents.

> 2533274793650320;4:
> Definitely lost its release day appeal… Barely made it through 4 days before becoming a casual H5 player… Start it up when I get bored of other games.

Same here. Can’t believe I actually pre-ordered Star Wars BF two days after Halo 5 release b/c this game is too broken/boring. I’ve played all of the Halo games and with exception to Halo 4 all had at least a year of extensive play time. This will be my last Halo game. 343 completely ruined the enjoyment factor for me. At least in 8 days I’ll be playing something different.

> 2533274875111517;14:
> > 2533274815582829;12:
> > The way I see it, if you’re not having fun… then don’t play it, Honestly every single thread is someone complaining the game isn’t everything they personally want it to be. I’m having a hell of a time! I haven’t been up till 4am playing a video game in years. But I guess haters will hate.
>
>
> Well they advertised it well enough to trick me into buying it and don’t have enough money for Black ops 3 or Fallout 4 so I’m stuck with this game for a couple of months some people can’t afford to buy every new game it’s not haters will hate its people critiquing the game for what it lacks all halo 5 has is 5 multiplayer game modes with no reason to keep playing all you can do is grind for req packs but I don’t expect much from a blind fanboy.

Probably won’t help you at the moment but I switched over to the Best Buy Gamer’s Club which gets me 20% off new games and $10 in reward certificates post-purchase. Halo 5 was $47 so I’m dumping this game for Star Wars and should break even when I apply the $10 reward certificate.

Loving the game like any other halo. becouse its fun…:slight_smile:

I feel like theres no reward for playing the game. I loved halo 3 where you had rank up systems that looked like an accomplishment. Halo 5 is all about playing games to get cards… Like im playing -Yoinking!- yugioh

Eh, I just really think the game suffers from a lack of variety. Otherwise, I’m rather happy with the multiplayer.