Bored of Halo 4

Do I stand alone here? or are others fed up with the laggy games all the time?

Well, I’m kinda bored of Multiplayer as well, but thats just because I generally get bored with EVERY game’s multiplayer.

I do not care for doing the same thing over and over again. I have no idea how people can sit and play a multiplayer game for twelve hours straight.

It’s only you two I guess. I’m not bored at all. As for lag, it almost never lags for me, so it could be your connection. Don’t blame it on the game.

I think you need to fix your connection. I have an average speed (600 kb/s if I reset the router and have no one else on the network, 200 kb/s if my Router has been on for a week without a reset or if I have others on the network. Yes, my router is messed up). Even when I’m at 200 kb/s I rarely have a laggy game, and when I do its my own network, once I fix it, I’m good.

There are numerous methods to fix laggy games. A few of them are
Check NAT type, open is optimal.
Reset the router (unplug, count to 10, plug it in).
Ensure you are the only one on the network.

As for the multiplayer itself, I love it. I feel it managed to keep some of the halo ‘feel’, but added a lot of features. A little dissapointed with the CoD like features it obtained, but overall I am pleased.

No lag for me in war games, as for campaign co op that’s another story.

> It’s only you two I guess. I’m not bored at all. As for lag, it almost never lags for me, so it could be your connection. Don’t blame it on the game.

It’s not his connection or mine or the majority of the people, i can play Halo 3 or Halo Reach for like 2 hours not a single laggy game then i switch over to Halo 4 and within 2-3 games i’m playing in a lagtacular game.

I have 100mb Fibre Optic haha. The game is laggy outside of the US.

It isn’t as absorbing for me as Halo 3 or Reach. But then my gaming habits have changed as I’ve gotten older, and stopped being a student. So circumstances have changed, and that may not be the game as much.

In terms of lag, I’m fine when I’m match made within Europe, but on occasion I’m lumped in a game with less than optimum connections between myself and other players.

Really need to introduce Local only.

Lag should be fixed soon… there was an error with the regional locator file… causing players in the USA to end up with games on the other side of the globe and other such nonsense.

I have noticed lag in only one BTB match since I have started playing War Games, so I’m guessing you just have a dodgy connection.

Im not that bored, i think its a nice Game. But those Lags destroy my Feeling of MP

If you’re bored due to lag, just know that it’s not even been a week since release so they’ll be fixed soon.

Other than that, the kill cams are still broken. Either fix them or take them out, 343i.