Booting

So my name is AkFumbles on Xbox Live, and ever time I team kill someone which happens to be accidental 99% of the time unless it is a friend playing couch coop with me, I get booted. However if the same happens to me, I don’t get the option to boot said player who killed me. Any way to help with this issue?

> 2535453299444793;1:
> So my name is AkFumbles on Xbox Live, and ever time I team kill someone which happens to be accidental 99% of the time unless it is a friend playing couch coop with me, I get booted. However if the same happens to me, I don’t get the option to boot said player who killed me. Any way to help with this issue?

The option only appears if the player has team killed about two+ people before you. You probably killed a little more than one person :wink:

> 2533275009973021;2:
> > 2535453299444793;1:
> > So my name is AkFumbles on Xbox Live, and ever time I team kill someone which happens to be accidental 99% of the time unless it is a friend playing couch coop with me, I get booted. However if the same happens to me, I don’t get the option to boot said player who killed me. Any way to help with this issue?
>
> The option only appears if the player has team killed about two+ people before you. You probably killed a little more than one person :wink:

So since you have it all figured out, I’d like to ask this. Since my friend and I were playing couch coop, could it of been because he must’ve team killed someone multiple times? Because as far as I knew he was running around with me in Halo CE multiplayer and we killed one guy by accident with the ridiculous warthog physics several minutes before we suddenly got booted and that same guy who we team killed by accident didn’t choose the option to boot and the reason for that is simply because he was running around with us helping us out. We captured the flag and were making our way back to the warthog we came in with and as soon as we were about to hop in it said “Kicked From Game” and by that point I knew for a fact we didn’t team kill anyone else.

> 2535453299444793;3:
> > 2533275009973021;2:
> > > 2535453299444793;1:
> > > So my name is AkFumbles on Xbox Live, and ever time I team kill someone which happens to be accidental 99% of the time unless it is a friend playing couch coop with me, I get booted. However if the same happens to me, I don’t get the option to boot said player who killed me. Any way to help with this issue?
> >
> > The option only appears if the player has team killed about two+ people before you. You probably killed a little more than one person :wink:
>
> So since you have it all figured out, I’d like to ask this. Since my friend and I were playing couch coop, could it of been because he must’ve team killed someone multiple times? Because as far as I knew he was running around with me in Halo CE multiplayer and we killed one guy by accident with the ridiculous warthog physics several minutes before we suddenly got booted and that same guy who we team killed by accident didn’t choose the option to boot and the reason for that is simply because he was running around with us helping us out. We captured the flag and were making our way back to the warthog we came in with and as soon as we were about to hop in it said “Kicked From Game” and by that point I knew for a fact we didn’t team kill anyone else.

Most likely. if you are on the same xbox the kills stack.