Booted out of game, because of halo 4 update.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Shoutout to 343 for booting me out of a monster game, because they launched an update. Thank you guys very much. I am garbage at the garbage game, and i finally had a great game with my buddies and you guys decided to update a game that bonly 500 people play on a given day on xbox live. Thank you.

343 doesn’t decide when the updates come out. If you want to yell at someone yell at Microsoft.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

by the way… YOU GUYS SUCK!!! and moderators with your biased opinions. Don’t delete this post, because actual gamers need to see this.

343 decided to get owned by microsoft little fan boy

a max of 500 people play your game on a given day, so just go play cod halo developers… its pointless/ Let me play your POS game without interruption… of and screw you little fan boys before yall geek ace dues post anything

>

1. it’s against forum rules to bump your threads.

2. It’s way more then 500 a day.

Don’t see why you are calling me a fanboy. microsoft is 343’s boss. 343 needs a publisher or they can’t put out games. It’s clearly microsoft’s fault and not 343’s.

Reporting for unconstructive content and bumping.

>

Yeah, I’m pretty sure someone at Microsoft waited specifically for you to have one good game and then hit the update button. Right?

>

So how would you handle an update without interrupting any matches? How would you force download files and then replace those currently in use by the game?

Be thankful the game is still being worked on. With Halo 5 announced it should be dead in the water already.

>

Uh, no they didn’t. And don’t call people fanboys. That’s flaming.

If you do not like 343i or Halo 4, why are you playing it? Why do you get so worked up by one match, that you decide to come here ranting on and on?

> If you do not like 343i or Halo 4, why are you playing it? Why do you get so worked up by one match, that you decide to come here ranting on and on?

OP did state that they’re bad at the game. Rustle up those jimmies Krusty crew!

Inb4 the lock lmao. Thanks for the laughs.

> 343 doesn’t decide when the updates come out. If you want to yell at someone yell at Microsoft.

Exactly this and the same situation applies to any game while you are playing over Live.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

Your tears fuel us all!!! Mmmmm. If you’re such garbage, then go back to CoD. Scrub