Booted for betraying

So a few games ago Im playing Warzone A with my legendary RP boost and I had called in a sword ghost. I was hummin around gettin splatters until a teammate of mine runs out directly infront of me and I tried to swerve but he tried to thruster and I ended up running him over. Later on I see him crouched next to a piece of debris, as Im driving over he runs out of cover directly infront of my ghost and tbags one time as I run him down again. He intentionally got run over so Id be booted from the game, as I see my character get ejected and the red “et tu brute” appears I see him jump in my ghost and I lose my legendary rp boost. What a world we live in

Don’t you just love the way some people behave online? :slight_smile:

> 2535439780801708;2:
> Don’t you just love the way some people behave online? :slight_smile:

I do most of the time, actually

I typically play 4 to 5 matches of Warzone a day In at least 2 matches, there will be some teammate that for whatever reason will melee me and harass me for about 5 minutes of the game. Maybe I have picked up their dropped weapon or I’m defending the base or whatever. I’ll just stand there and not move until they get bored. Then I get back to business.

I feel like you shouldn’t lose your boost until a game is completed. I lost a legendary boost to a disconnect and I lost my mind.

I wish the betrayal thing was more consistent. I have been booted for running a person over just once. I don’t see why they need to even have friendly fire with vehicles if it doesn’t exist anywhere else in Warzone. I had a teammate splatter me 3 times in a single Warzone Assault match and I never got the chance to boot him. It is just annoying. Take away friendly splattering and there won’t be a problem.

> 2533274797149385;5:
> I feel like you shouldn’t lose your boost until a game is completed. I lost a legendary boost to a disconnect and I lost my mind.
>
> I wish the betrayal thing was more consistent. I have been booted for running a person over just once. I don’t see why they need to even have friendly fire with vehicles if it doesn’t exist anywhere else in Warzone. I had a teammate splatter me 3 times in a single Warzone Assault match and I never got the chance to boot him. It is just annoying. Take away friendly splattering and there won’t be a problem.

I agree, sure it could be abused but for every person that abuses it theres ten people who legitimately lost it by unfortunate means (disconnects, bootings, etc)

What a time to be alive.

> 2533274825101441;4:
> I typically play 4 to 5 matches of Warzone a day In at least 2 matches, there will be some teammate that for whatever reason will melee me and harass me for about 5 minutes of the game. Maybe I have picked up their dropped weapon or I’m defending the base or whatever. I’ll just stand there and not move until they get bored. Then I get back to business.

I had one instance where I picked up their power weapon after they died, they came back and knocked me off the base to get blown up. Most annoying was when I brought in a sniper Rifle and climbed to a vantage point so we could get the monument. Player followed me and continued to melee me until I kept bouncing in the open or fall to the ground! Not sure if they were hoping I’d get killed so they could take the gun themselves or just didn’t care about even playing match.

> 2533274879828279;8:
> > 2533274825101441;4:
> > I typically play 4 to 5 matches of Warzone a day In at least 2 matches, there will be some teammate that for whatever reason will melee me and harass me for about 5 minutes of the game. Maybe I have picked up their dropped weapon or I’m defending the base or whatever. I’ll just stand there and not move until they get bored. Then I get back to business.
>
>
> I had one instance where I picked up their power weapon after they died, they came back and knocked me off the base to get blown up. Most annoying was when I brought in a sniper Rifle and climbed to a vantage point so we could get the monument. Player followed me and continued to melee me until I kept bouncing in the open or fall to the ground! Not sure if they were hoping I’d get killed so they could take the gun themselves or just didn’t care about even playing match.

Yeah it can get pretty ridiculous, one time I called in a sniper rifle and some guy walked over and kept trying to shoot me. After he realized it wasnt working he ran off and I thought he was gone…a few minutes later a warthog barrels into me and he hops out and takes my gun