booted after one betrayal. no third strike?

i haven’t touched reach since last friday so of course, my betrayals would be reset. right? so today i hopped on a ghost and while i was using turbo boost, a teammate spawned right in front of me, turned him into roadkill, i get booted. what happened to the third strike???

> my betrayals would be reset. right?

No.

Betrayal records go by number of games, not amount of time.

You must be betraying pretty often to get booted after only one betrayal.

I had a friend that occasionally betrayed for the sniper and he betrayed at least once per game over 10 or so games and only then started getting booted on the first offense.

Said friend claimed it was in self defense most of the time but I wouldn’t know since I didn’t watch his POV.

I don’t go for the sniper at the start of a match when playing with randoms as at least 50% of the time I secure it at the start of a match I am betrayed for it without any option to boot.

Stop throwing randy nades, they get you kicked much faster, halo reach records randy nades.

I rarely ever betray (maybe 5 a year), and after one accidental betrayal, I get kicked, but if some -Yoink- wants the sniper rifle, and kills me for it then no boot option.
Even if I get betrayed by the same person again, I still don’t get the option.
Then by the time the game ends, the same kid that betrayed me has the same amount of kills as he did before he picked up the sniper, and I still have 3x his score.

> i haven’t touched reach since last friday so of course, my betrayals would be reset. right? so today i hopped on a ghost and while i was using <mark>turbo boost,</mark>

OH MY GOD YES.
Sorry I know it’s unrelated by I couldn’t help but think of that.