Boot players?

are you going to be able to boot players in halo 4? because i hope not. this one guy in invasion on halo reach, kept jumping infront of my tank bullet to get himself killed to boot me, and all it took was 1 betray for him to be able to boot me ¬_¬.

Apparently what I heard is you won’t be able to damage or betray your team mates, so booting is obviously not going to happen.

hmm, that could work i guess, but it is kinda fun when you play with friends and you just kill them for giggles XD

I do prefer not to be killed for the Sniper… over and over and over again… by randoms who can’t shoot a wall at point blank.

But as long as I can turn FF on for custom games… itll be good.

> Apparently what I heard is you won’t be able to damage or betray your team mates, so booting is obviously not going to happen.

That video was on the Infinity Slayer gametype, we know by now that Infinity Slayer & Slayer are going to be completely different, hopefully friendly fire being one of them.

yea ive games where ive been betrayed just for a weapon, then to respawn to see the guy fail and lose it, some people are nice when they accidently betray you they acturly give you the weapons back IF YOU POINT A SHOTGUN to there FACE