Boosting?

I noticed someone boosting, I’m not sure if they were actually boosting but there kills were high and yea, halo 3 had the same thing i remember when everybody tried to get a 50. Is it even possible too boost in halo 5 I’m not sure but its getting sketchy.

> 2535429286190314;1:
> I noticed someone boosting, I’m not sure if they were actually boosting but there kills were high and yea, halo 3 had the same thing i remember when everybody tried to get a 50. Is it even possible too boost in halo 5 I’m not sure but its getting sketchy.

Yep. I’ve ran into quite a few groups of boosters during my time of playing halo 5.

All you can do is report and block them, sadly.

How do people boost in Halo? You can’t have a party of people on both teams and FFA is solo. So I just can’t see it.

I think so, I’ve seen plenty of Onyx players teaming with silvers in my TS games. Its pretty pathetic.

Closest thing you can get to boosting is having a team better than you carry. That’s it. Anyone who has to resort to shouting ‘booster’ whenever they lose an arena match should probably stick to social or Warzone

Boosting is rampant in ranked. A large chunk of players even in champion run with Bronze and Slivers in their party so they match golds and platinum for almost all of their wins instead of onyx and other champions. Its because this occurs in such excess that the higher ranks can be held by virtually anyone. Most average players can grind wins against platinum’s so if you play with a deranker and are willing to put the time in you can have ANY champ rank. I could name people that have at some point been top 10 champs that boosted their rank entirely. You could find some yourself if you look through peoples game history. But the forum rules prevent me from posting gamertags so take my word for it, a surprising number of champs and onyx players boost for their ranks.