Boosting Question

I have just finished emailing you guys about 30 links of two people boosting. It has been said that we have to show absolute proof so how is that defined? Are 30 links enough and do you even know what derank boosting is? I have sent 15 links of deranking (resigning to everyone) and about 25 links of the #1 and #2 players on the 2v2 TS leaderboard, but does this qualify as valid proof and cheating. In my books YES, and it is the most valid proof that can be found so if these are ignored once again, boosters will overtake the leaderboards. Please make an example of these kids. Thanks.

30 links that show a definitive pattern would be sufficient. Please note I am not addressing the specific email and circumstance but more the general situation. Hope that answers your question.

post the links

> post the links

I would suggest not to. Unless this community supports name and shame?

> > post the links
>
> I would suggest not to. Unless this community supports name and shame?

The halo wars community not supporting name and shame, lol that’s a joke the aim of a halo wars forums is so people can post links of them winning against players they don’t like.

> post the links

Halo Wars boosters should be reported via the appropriate email (preview [at] halowaypoint [dot] com), not within a forum post.

> > post the links
>
> I would suggest not to. Unless this community supports name and shame?

Old one did.

> > > post the links
> >
> > I would suggest not to. Unless this community supports name and shame?
>
> Old one did.

yup