Boosting in Regicide

I’ve just had a game where two people were boosting Assassination medals.

[Link to game](https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/#Halo4/A Blues fan/home/match-559745cb519aac1c)

I wouldn’t mind if they were doing it in a full party but they’re going into the Regicide playlist as a pair and therefore negatively impacting on other people’s gaming experience.

I was effectively cheated out of a possible win as the player who boosted 25 assassinations against his AFK mate won the game (obviously). I could see this blatantly happening so ended up just going for PP kills (I came 4th).

The reason I’m posting this here is just to see if 343i will confirm they’re aware that such beahviour is occuring in their game and whether or not they’re taking action to reduce it.

For example, if the booster were to have his medals/XP frozen or removed they would think twice before doing it again.

Yep, they will get a XP ban for a few days.

See the “Official Ban Thread.”

A lot of boosters in there trying to get unbanned. Your guys, they’ll eventually end up there.

> Yep, they will get a XP ban for a few days.
>
> See the “Official Ban Thread.”
>
> A lot of boosters in there trying to get unbanned. Your guys, they’ll eventually end up there.

Thanks - that’s good to know :slight_smile:

> Yep, they will get a XP ban for a few days.
>
> See the “Official Ban Thread.”
>
> A lot of boosters in there trying to get unbanned. Your guys, they’ll eventually end up there.

It’s very entertaining to go on the Ban thread and read the cheater’s excuses and such, it makes me smile.

> > Yep, they will get a XP ban for a few days.
> >
> > See the “Official Ban Thread.”
> >
> > A lot of boosters in there trying to get unbanned. Your guys, they’ll eventually end up there.
>
> It’s very entertaining to go on the Ban thread and read the cheater’s excuses and such, it makes me smile.

Agreed. :smiley:

Watch them squirm. Muahaha.

“Please unban me… My g_a_y hamster’s older brother stole my Xbox and went AFK while I was out ending world hunger”