boosting every day.

Dear 343 Industries or Bungie;
i have encountered a player recently who i have caught boosting. The player has even admitted to doing so several times. I feel this is extremely unfair to other players around the world because we ,the true halo community ,spends countless hours trying to show our skill; while we have to sit back and watch other rank up without even breaking a sweat. So , if you will please, would it be possible to check out user “QuirkyDonnie” to see as we do and stop this madness. Thank you for reading this.
email me back Thank you.

Thanks for posting this here, I remember you posting this on Bungie.net.

I am afraid though the only way for it to be sorted out is by waiting for the ban hammer to catch them, if it’s full party boosting, it’s perfectly within the rules.

EDIT: Just checked out his most recent games, I invite you all to do the same,

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=760705862&player=QuirkyDonnie

He is an Inheritor and risking all this to boost his 1.14 K/D?

May the forerunners help us.

Just give it time mate, he will eventually be brought to justice.

First, there’s nothing wrong with Full Party Boosting. Second, your “rank”, the one you get by accumulating credits, does not show skill. It only represents time spent in the game. Only rank that even means the slightest bit of anything is Arena placement. If the guy boosts for 6 hours a day, he’s probably getting more credits than you. That’s not unfair, you can play the game for 6 hours a day and get just as many credits as he does.

> First, there’s nothing wrong with Full Party Boosting. Second, your “rank”, the one you get by accumulating credits, does not show skill. It only represents time spent in the game. Only rank that even means the slightest bit of anything is Arena placement. If the guy boosts for 6 hours a day, he’s probably getting more credits than you. That’s not unfair, you can play the game for 6 hours a day and get just as many credits as he does.

The guy he is referring to is Full Party Boosting BUT his guests are not playing which is NOT aloud.

To the OP, I am afraid you will need to wait for him to be banned.

it effects me cause he is not playing the right way and i am so so why play halo reach when you have boosting but it’s ok i will wait as you said

> it effects me cause he is not playing the right way and i am so so why play halo reach when you have boosting but it’s ok i will wait as you said

Just a note, he is boosting while he is an Inheritor, he is boosting his K/D which will take a LONG time to match up with his 1.14 K/D, the more times he boosts, the higher chance he has of being reset.

Trust me, he will eat his dust, put it this way to, he isn’t earning any credits that will be useful to him.

do you really think he will get ban ???

> do you really think he will get ban ???

Yes, no matter how long you do it, you will always get caught, it’s been like that since Halo 3, I boosted in Halo 3 for Achievements and got EXP Banned for two weeks, I deserved it, trust me he will get his just deserts.

can you help me how can you see your old forums in bungie.net its hard to go back and see them also will this msg be seen by 343 or bungie

> can you help me how can you see your old forums in bungie.net its hard to go back and see them also will this msg be seen by 343 or bungie

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=64686234

There you go, it will be seen by 343i more than likely, Bungie have no business here, they don’t cotrol Halo.

thank you you are a every nice person my friend thank every much

> thank you you are a every nice person my friend thank every much

Always happy to help.

thanks lol