Booster Frame be in Halo 5?

I was reading Escalation this morning and i saw Palmer and Majestic riding Booster Frames in the comic. So i was thinking that maybe the booster frame should be in Halo 5. I don’t think it would work to well for multiplayer unless there are online space battles which won’t happen. Maybe a campaign level that takes place in Space sort of like in Halo 4 where you fly the pelican or fly the broadsword. I think it would be cool. What do you guys think?

A space/ship multiplayer mode would be awesome and it could be in it.

Maybe something like star wars Battle front?

64 player mode with multiple ships as spawns and having to bord the oppositions ships and go after key components. Bridge, shield generators, Reactor, weapons, engines ETC.

Friendly AI to provide support as well as friendly AI ships, fighters and drop ships.

The ships are in constant motion as they are firing on each other.

But if this were to be in halo 5 I can see it only having 1 or 2 maps made specifically for it. Seams to big to put to much resources into making when its pretty much Battlefront Halo style. Would be badass tho; being able to explore certain sections of UNSC and Covenant ships as well as the spacebattle taking place.

Other then that If that isn’t in halo 5 I can only see the Booster frames being in campaign which would be awesome. More Spacebattles the better; the bigger the better.

Don’t see why there couldn’t be a level in the campaign in which we utilize the booster frame.

As for online space battles, I’m not against the idea, but I doubt 343 could get it right the first time.

Space battles would be a good idea but i think 343 wants to focus on “Arena” multiplayer so i doubt we’d see space battles. Maybe the booster frame could be in BTB? Works as an opposite to the banshee like the Hornet and Falcon was.

> Space battles would be a good idea but i think 343 wants to <mark>focus on “Arena”</mark> multiplayer so i doubt we’d see space battles. Maybe the booster frame could be in BTB? Works as an opposite to the banshee like the Hornet and Falcon was.

That’s why I think halo 5 might be shallow. So much focus on arena that other things aren’t… enough…

> > Space battles would be a good idea but i think 343 wants to <mark>focus on “Arena”</mark> multiplayer so i doubt we’d see space battles. Maybe the booster frame could be in BTB? Works as an opposite to the banshee like the Hornet and Falcon was.
>
> That’s why I think halo 5 might be shallow. So much focus on arena that other things aren’t… enough…

Halo 1, 2 and 3 were all arena-based games, but they were far from shallow. Why would Halo 5 be any different?

You can have a strong Arena-based core and yet branch off from there. We will still have Big Team Battle, CTF, Territories, etc, it won’t just be 4v4 small map Slayer all the time. And Chief willing if we get robust custom game options who knows what could spawn from that? I don’t see why a space battle multiplayer mode would not fit.

I’ve tried to make Banshee Dogfight customs before. They didn’t work very well. I can see this being awesome at a gl;ance, but there would need to be some serious innovation to prevent it just being Star Fox MP.

They could incorporate the booster frames if 343i did the “Global Battles” that were supposed to be in Reach.