Boost REQ packs

I had an interesting thought today when it comes to Arena and Wazone XP and RP boosts.
I seem to have very little boost, and I would rather have Boosts instead of weapons in most cases. The Daily Win packs usually give me boosts, but not really. The Warzone win pack usually just gives me random weapon or vehicle spawns.

So my thought was this. Would it be cool or stupid of 343 if they made REQ packs that solely contained XP and RP boosts for Both Arena and Warzone? Like 5,000 RP for a Boost Pack.

I could really use some Warzone boosts. Can’t say I’d be willing to pay as many REQ points as a Silver for a pack though.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> I could really use some Warzone boosts. Can’t say I’d be willing to pay as many REQ points as a Silver for a pack though.

I would love to at least have it as an option. I have literally hundreds of arena boosts but never have Warzone ones. Options are always nice.

Give it to us for bronze pack price and stick 10 or so in there.

There are two in every gold pack.

> 2533274875982754;5:
> There are two in every gold pack.

Not necessarily. You have a chance to get 2. Youre not guaranteed to get them. And for 10,000 a gold pack. Its not a fair payout.

I would pick a couple up if they were reasonably priced.

> 2533274812316817;6:
> > 2533274875982754;5:
> > There are two in every gold pack.
>
>
> Not necessarily. You have a chance to get 2. Youre not guaranteed to get them. And for 10,000 a gold pack. Its not a fair payout.

Even when you are finished getting everything i.e., armor, certs etc., and have nothing to spend reqs on except boosts, the boosts are hard to come by.

Boosts for dayssssss

It gives 343 a idea of what to make next, Cant say I myself would use them but I am sure a lot of other players would

Instead of 5000, why not settle for 2500? I’d rather not have to pay the price of a Silver pack for boosts.

Either way, I wouldn’t mind having that implemented into the game. I’m short on RP/XP boosts nowadays…

Unless you’re really into it for the XP boosts, the idea of spending RP to get RP boosts sounds a little… You know.
Unless those boosts are likely to make you back more RP than you spent for the pack, then the RP part would be worthless and would end up hurting 343’s precious profs.
I do agree, though - regardless of XP or RP, I never have a pool of Warzone boosts to use. Arena boosts are just garbage - XP, RP, whatever, the reward is always pathetic in comparison to Warzone… Which is precisely why we have so many Arena ones.