Boost Question

I just got a legendary ai kill boost in warzone from a gold pack and i had a couple questions on it.

1. When it says place in the top 50% for ai kills, is that the top 50% of the whole lobby, or of your team.
  2. Would this best be used when playing warzone assault and hoping to play defense?
  3. Does anybody know the max amount a legendary boost can award?

Thanks in advance if you can shed some light on any of these topics

> 2533275005778961;1:
> 2) Would this best be used when playing warzone assault and hoping to play defense?

How would you get just a single AI kill in assault?

> 2535429020342023;2:
> > 2533275005778961;1:
> > 2) Would this best be used when playing warzone assault and hoping to play defense?
>
>
> How would you get just a single AI kill in assault?

If you were playing defense, your whole team would tie at 0 meaning you should get the max amount. If you are on offense, then there are marines you can kill. But this again is dependent on the first question.

I’d rather wait until Firefight is coming out and spend them all there.

> 2533275005778961;1:
> I just got a legendary ai kill boost in warzone from a gold pack and i had a couple questions on it.
> 1) When it says place in the top 50% for ai kills, is that the top 50% of the whole lobby, or of your team.
> 2) Would this best be used when playing warzone assault and hoping to play defense?
> 3) Does anybody know the max amount a legendary boost can award?
>
> Thanks in advance if you can shed some light on any of these topics

1. I believe it is the whole lobby
  2. It is a gamble as you may not get defense
  3. I can’t remember the exact amount, but you will be pleasantly surprised.

I didn’t even realize there were boosts for killing AI. Are you guys sure this is a thing? I think it’s spartan kills and you need to be in the top 50% for the whole lobby (both teams combined). And I would do regular warzone. With an agressive play style, it’s far more likely you get into the 50% over a longer game rather than assault which is too short and a bad start can ruin your chances.

Max amount is 12,500RP. I got it as an attacker in WZA going tryhard against the marines.

> 2533274804182731;6:
> I didn’t even realize there were boosts for killing AI. Are you guys sure this is a thing? I think it’s spartan kills and you need to be in the top 50% for the whole lobby (both teams combined). And I would do regular warzone. With an agressive play style, it’s far more likely you get into the 50% over a longer game rather than assault which is too short and a bad start can ruin your chances.

Yeah, ai gambits are a thing :).

> 2533274804182731;6:
> I didn’t even realize there were boosts for killing AI. Are you guys sure this is a thing? I think it’s spartan kills and you need to be in the top 50% for the whole lobby (both teams combined). And I would do regular warzone. With an agressive play style, it’s far more likely you get into the 50% over a longer game rather than assault which is too short and a bad start can ruin your chances.

Yeah, it’s a thing, but the AI kills gambit is only legendary, so you don’t see it very often.