Boost me pl0x

im a 23 in slayer. need someone to play with and boost me. gt “DietAss”

I really hope you are just trolling. Boosting can get you banned from matchmaking, and talking about it can get you banned from Waypoint Forums for an unspecified amount of time.

boosting in a 6 year old game can get you banned…haha

they dont even give a -Yoink- about this game anymore.

its an auto thing you plank!!
if reads if your boosting, not sure how, was part of bungies conquer the world type thing and then if it thinks you are then it can ban you!!

> its an auto thing you plank!!
> if reads if your boosting, not sure how, was part of bungies conquer the world type thing and then if it thinks you are then it can ban you!!

Not to mention you cant even boost for “ranks”, because Ranked Playlists have party size as the team size. So you cant boost in those. And even if you could and you werent at risk of being banned…whats the point? After Lieutenant there’s really no point of getting a higher rank on purpose, and like you said, “its a 6 year old game”

> I really hope you are just trolling. Boosting can get you banned from matchmaking, and talking about it can get you banned from Waypoint Forums for an unspecified amount of time.

First: This.

> boosting in a 6 year old game can get you banned…haha

Second: It can & will be banned.

> they dont even give a Yoink! about this game anymore.

Thirdly: Many still care.

Please do not post boosting topics in the forums. Period. Thanks for your cooperation.