Boost card effect visibility / fruit machine exp

Thanks very much to 343 for adding the novel Rocket weekend gametype!
Boosted shields, jump and thrusters was incredibly fun.

One area for improvement I noticed, unrelated to gametype this time, is in the way boost cards are implemented.
There is currently no way of knowing by how much an RP or exp boost card will affect the end round RP or exp point outcome.
It would be great if this could be shown above your current RP or exp total before entering a game.

Also, how about adding a fruit machine style jackpot at the end of every round?
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could gamble your Req points on even greater rewards?

Finally, I think it would be fun if Req cards could be traded in some way.
Perhaps a meta-game could be devised in which cards could be played against each other? Something like Final Fantasy 8’s Triple Triad would be awesome.
This would add an extra element to playing Halo, with people competing not only to boost their rank, but to covet the most powerful deck.

Just a thought!

Thanks for implementing the enhanced thruster idea!
Can’t wait to see it in more gametypes :slight_smile:

-Skylar Kozinsky

Yeah I completely agree with you about the slot machine idea, similar to the one in Halo reach, getting that 3000 cr jackpot always felt so good!

> 2533274855347172;2:
> Yeah I completely agree with you about the slot machine idea, similar to the one in Halo reach, getting that 3000 cr jackpot always felt so good!Thanks

Thanks for your approval, CJ :slight_smile:

What I hope for Halo: Infinite is a conglomeration of Moon type anti-gravity jumps and wall-running with mag boots!
I can’t wait till fall this year. I’m hoping to get my hands on the next build of the Xbox, which seems entirely possible.
Is it small? Is it big? Is it a Zen 4?
Who knows!
That’s half the fun of discovery!

I continue to enjoy Mythic Warzone to this day.

Thank you so much for your hard work, 343.
And thank you for recommending my idea CJ!

Much love and Godspeed to all who read this post.

You are my heroes!

This is Skylar Kozinsky, signing off…

Please don’t revive old topics thanks