Bookmarking Other People's Map and Game Modes

Ok, so I am bookmarking some people’s really cool maps and game modes, but I am experiencing difficulties in actually using the game mode. When I go into custom games it says I have the game types bookmarked, but whenever I select them it does not do anything and won’t let me use the game type. I am experiencing no problems with the maps even though I went through the same method of downloading and selecting both. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any solutions?

> 2535469152045599;1:
> Ok, so I am bookmarking some people’s really cool maps and game modes, but I am experiencing difficulties in actually using the game mode. When I go into custom games it says I have the game types bookmarked, but whenever I select them it does not do anything and won’t let me use the game type. I am experiencing no problems with the maps even though I went through the same method of downloading and selecting both. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any solutions?

There’s a bug with custom game modes. You need to select the base game mode, then the custom game mode. So if the custom game mode uses Strongholds then you need to select 343 Strongholds, then the custom game mode. Need to guess sometimes. Hopefully they fix it soon.