Bookmark forge items

One of the most annoying things in forge is going back and forth between pages in the forge menu trying to remember were a certain piece is that you keep having to come back to for the thing you are building.
A simple solution, being able to bookmark forge items. You press X on an item, then set it as a bookmark, and it is redirected to a separate page were all of your bookmarked items resign. No longer will you have to flip back and forth, all the items you want are in on one page. And when your done you just remove them.

They already have an easier way. Duplicate the object, just click down on the d-pad.

> They already have an easier way. Duplicate the object, just click down on the d-pad.

Yes but here it’s much more efficient, you don’t have to go find the piece you need you can just get it right then and their. Also sometimes i find pieces that i can use later on in my project and i can’t remember where it was. And you can just have things like Warthogs for a quick spawn.

> > They already have an easier way. Duplicate the object, just click down on the d-pad.
>
> Yes but here it’s much more efficient, you don’t have to go find the piece you need you can just get it right then and their. Also sometimes i find pieces that i can use later on in my project and i can’t remember where it was. And you can just have things like Warthogs for a quick spawn.

Okay, I thought you meant duplicating the object you just set down.

That would just create more problems than it would solve IMO.

I like this idea.

Not a bad idea, but might be tricky to implement.

The best solution I can think of would be something similar to the Weapon/Power select wheel in the Mass Effect games. Sure, it would limit you to ~12 objects, but they would probably be ones you use the most anyway.

That’s a pretty good idea.

It would make building small things a whole lot easier and less annoying.