Book Characters Making An Appearance

hey guys,

SPOILERS

for those of you well versed in the Halo Universe = i just had an idea that i never really crossed my mind till now, only because im so used to the Halo games being so distant from the Novels etc Frankie - 343 in general said they were going to make everything exist together now that they have control over where the Universe goes

Which takes me to my idea thing, there are quite a few Spartans still alive and i think it would only make sense from a Military Stand point that some if not all of them would be on the Infinity.

Spartans like

• Fred-104 i can really see him being Promoted and Put in Charge of a Spartan 4 Squad or maybe the entire program as far as the Combat parts

• Kelly and Linda, one of them or both would surely be on the Infinity as well.

• as for the other bunch or Spartan 3’s that are alive and in cryo sleep im pretty sure they have been waken etc they no doubt wont be told to stay on earth and walk around staring at walls

SOME of them will be in the game, although i can also imagine Fred or Kelly becoming Dr. Halseys Body Guard/ Prison Guard and seeing a Halo on the new Main Menu i cant imagine any other Halo other than the one the ONI found and put the Doctor to work on

Thought?

Weasel

Although they may be back and secure with the UNCS and not Onxy, I don’t think Fred, a legendary S-II, would be put in command of an innumerable amount of S-IV’s. He’d probably be on the expedition team to find Chief.

Now, I can agree that Kelly and Linda would be with the Infinity.

> Although they may be back and secure with the UNCS and not Onxy, I don’t think Fred, a legendary S-II, would be put in command of an innumerable amount of S-IV’s. He’d probably be on the expedition team to find Chief.
>
> Now, I can agree that Kelly and Linda would be with the Infinity.

uncs? and in the gameplay we got to see we already know chief is going to meet up with the infinity eventually so i don’t see why they would have to look for him. I think waiting for 5 and 6 is going to be hard to do…

> > Although they may be back and secure with the UNCS and not Onxy, I don’t think Fred, a legendary S-II, would be put in command of an innumerable amount of S-IV’s. He’d probably be on the expedition team to find Chief.
> >
> > Now, I can agree that Kelly and Linda would be with the Infinity.
>
> uncs? and in the gameplay we got to see we already know chief is going to meet up with the infinity eventually so i don’t see why they would have to look for him. I think waiting for 5 and 6 is going to be hard to do…

You know i dont think they know chief is even alive and out of all places they would even consider i dont think they would have ever thought of finding him on Requiem, so my guess is that its going to be a shocker for everyone when they finally do get to chat

Weasel

Well we have finally seen Dr. Halsey in a Halo game (even if she made no sense) so I think 343i should definitely start including characters and events that occur ouside the games. As long as they are treated properly and make sense of course…

> Well we have finally seen Dr. Halsey in a Halo game (even if she made no sense) so I think 343i should definitely start including characters and events that occur ouside the games. As long as they are treated properly and make sense of course…

Thankfully though, 343 is working together with Karen Traviss and which ever Author is writing Halo Novels etc… so if she does make a significant appearance in Halo 4 it wont be so controversial and or pointless same goes for existing known Spartans and New ones

Weasel