Bonus Content Legendary Edition

Hey there,

so i bought a xbox one and after a while i installed reach on it. I bought all dlcs on 360 and i read that you have to download the dlcs from the one-store again to play them. So i opened the store downloaded the dlcs then i recognized there is something new to buy in the store… “Bonus-Content from the Legendary Edition”.
I freaked out a bit because that should be the flaming helmet. But there is no price for the package and when i try to buy a get an error.

Someone else tried to buy that? And did it work?

> 2533274929716128;1:
> Hey there,
>
> so i bought a xbox one and after a while i installed reach on it. I bought all dlcs on 360 and i read that you have to download the dlcs from the one-store again to play them. So i opened the store downloaded the dlcs then i recognized there is something new to buy in the store… “Bonus-Content from the Legendary Edition”.
> I freaked out a bit because that should be the flaming helmet. But there is no price for the package and when i try to buy a get an error.
>
> Someone else tried to buy that? And did it work?

I’ll look at that sounds Odd perhaps 343 is going to update Reach or something because why else would this be in the xbox 1 store?

So i contacted the support today.
Answer: “This AddOn is currently not available on XBOXOne but it will be available soon. Can’t tell you a releasedate.”

That doesn’t sound right. :confused: I’ll have to look into that. I bought the Legendary Edition on launch day back in 2010 and had all the content as well

I can answer that one. They are placeholders so that those Gamers who had the codes downloaded to their profiles can have these ‘dlc’ items when transferring to the Xbox one.

It shows the pre-order and limited edition items, too. It’d be nice if they at least released the Multi-Threat chest piece for everyone. No point to it being exclusive anymore.

It’s for people who have it on the Xbox 360 so they can get it on Xbox One. Same with the Elite officer, Recon, and Chest armor. Since all of these are downloads.

> 2533274929716128;3:
> So i contacted the support today.
> Answer: “This AddOn is currently not available on XBOXOne but it will be available soon. Can’t tell you a releasedate.”

Also, Xbox support sometimes don’t know what they’re talking about.

I doubt it will be released

Its most likely for the people who had those items on Xbox 360.