Bone breaker Emblem

Does anyone know where I can get a Bonebreaker emblem? I’ve tried eBay but there is nothing listed. So I was wondering is there any other way for me to get hold of one?

It is only available as a pre-order bonus you would have to buy it or maybe you could get it at the The Giveaway Topic-Click Here

> It is only available as a pre-order bonus you would have to buy it or maybe you could get it at the The Giveaway Topic-Click Here

Sweet, I didn’t notice that thread I’ll try and win one. Not that I’m very lucky.

Do you know if 343i will ever make it available to the masses or will it remain an exclusive?

> > It is only available as a pre-order bonus you would have to buy it.
>
> Do you know if 343i will ever make it available to the masses or will it remain an exclusive?

They haven’t announced anything about this matter so for the moment I think it will stay exclusive.

> > > It is only available as a pre-order bonus you would have to buy it.
> >
> > Do you know if 343i will ever make it available to the masses or will it remain an exclusive?
>
> They haven’t announced anything about this matter so for the moment I think it will stay exclusive.

That’s a shame. :frowning:

> > > > It is only available as a pre-order bonus you would have to buy it.
> > >
> > > Do you know if 343i will ever make it available to the masses or will it remain an exclusive?
> >
> > They haven’t announced anything about this matter so for the moment I think it will stay exclusive.
>
> That’s a shame. :frowning:

True, but there is still 14 of those left to be given out. Every Sunday, a link to a gameplay video is posted. In this video, there are several “annotations”, which are clear boxes with white outlines. Some take you to other videos, but 5 of them will take you to hidden videos with 8 codes on them…one of which is Bonebreaker. This is how I got my emblem. I don’t know about Captain Hook, though. :stuck_out_tongue: