Boltshot Appreciation Thread

Share your favorite Boltshot moments and why you think the Boltshot is the best weapon in the game!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Share your favorite Boltshot moments and why you think the Boltshot is the best weapon in the game!

“Boltshot Appreciation Thread”

…________
…,.-’"… …~., .............................,.-"....................... ............"-., .........................,/.................................. .............":, .....................,?...................................... ................\, .................../......................................... ..................,} ................./........................................... ...........,:`^`..} .............../............................................. ......,:"........./ ..............?.....__....................................... ..:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_............................ ..,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_................. ...,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-, },.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../ "............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}..... ........./ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(...... ;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...............................\.... ../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./ .....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|.. ............`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,......................... ..`\..............__ .....................................`=-,..................., %`>--==
,-%… …\ ...................................,<|,-&``… …`

Im waiting for all the complaining and whining. Might as well contibute. I use the Boltshot almost exclusively when I get my hands on one. I have become very adept at using it and sometimes Ill use an active camo with it as well. I have recieved death threats and hacking threats on more than one occasion. I thrive off the anger I recieve when using this weapon.

The moment it gets patched… :wink:

I myself am an avid user of the boltshot and am imperveous to the multiple death threats I have recieved, and I am a strong user of active camoflauge as well.

> The moment it gets patched… :wink:

> I myself am an avid user of the boltshot and am imperveous to the multiple death threats I have recieved, and I am a strong user of active camoflauge as well.

Really you get death threats for using it?

Yea on the occasion.

> Yea on the occasion.

Gamers like that make me laugh

> Im waiting for all the complaining and whining. Might as well contibute. I use the Boltshot almost exclusively when I get my hands on one. I have become very adept at using it and sometimes Ill use an active camo with it as well. I have recieved death threats and hacking threats on more than one occasion. I thrive off the anger I recieve when using this weapon.

Lol you actully get death thrats for real?.Some people must take the game pretty seriously.The only time I abuse people is for griefing.Your not gonna get much support for the BS lol appropriate accronym.It just encourages crouching corner camo camping and is probably the cheapest loadout weapon there is.

> > Im waiting for all the complaining and whining. Might as well contibute. I use the Boltshot almost exclusively when I get my hands on one. I have become very adept at using it and sometimes Ill use an active camo with it as well. I have recieved death threats and hacking threats on more than one occasion. I thrive off the anger I recieve when using this weapon.
>
> Lol you actully get death thrats for real?.Some people must take the game pretty seriously.The only time I abuse people is for griefing.Your not gonna get much support for the BS lol appropriate accronym.It just encourages crouching corner camo camping and is probably the cheapest loadout weapon there is.

The death threats are quite common acctaully. The other day i was told my account would get hacked. Second time thats happened in a year

> The moment it gets patched… :wink:

This ^

That’ll be a happy moment with the Boltshot for me.

Another moment is when I got it Mastered. It was a good, and sad, laugh.

> > > Im waiting for all the complaining and whining. Might as well contibute. I use the Boltshot almost exclusively when I get my hands on one. I have become very adept at using it and sometimes Ill use an active camo with it as well. I have recieved death threats and hacking threats on more than one occasion. I thrive off the anger I recieve when using this weapon.
> >
> > Lol you actully get death thrats for real?.Some people must take the game pretty seriously.The only time I abuse people is for griefing.Your not gonna get much support for the BS lol appropriate accronym.It just encourages crouching corner camo camping and is probably the cheapest loadout weapon there is.
>
> The death threats are quite common acctaully. The other day i was told my account would get hacked. Second time thats happened in a year

Now I feel all left out,wheres my death threats?.Im only an average player so maybe Im not causing enough rage to get them.Gives me somthing to aim for lol.

> > The moment it gets patched… :wink:
>
> This ^
>
> That’ll be a happy moment with the Boltshot for me.
>
> Another moment is when I got it Mastered. It was a good, and sad, laugh.

It may never be patched.Take away the BS one shot kill and all it is is a half -Yoinked!- PP that cant stun vehicles.

> > > > Im waiting for all the complaining and whining. Might as well contibute. I use the Boltshot almost exclusively when I get my hands on one. I have become very adept at using it and sometimes Ill use an active camo with it as well. I have recieved death threats and hacking threats on more than one occasion. I thrive off the anger I recieve when using this weapon.
> > >
> > > Lol you actully get death thrats for real?.Some people must take the game pretty seriously.The only time I abuse people is for griefing.Your not gonna get much support for the BS lol appropriate accronym.It just encourages crouching corner camo camping and is probably the cheapest loadout weapon there is.
> >
> > The death threats are quite common acctaully. The other day i was told my account would get hacked. Second time thats happened in a year
>
> Now I feel all left out,wheres my death threats?.Im only an average player so maybe Im not causing enough rage to get them.Gives me somthing to aim for lol.

Lol well if you feel left out, i found COD was the best for rageing gamers. Camp with a sniper and pop heads and the messages flow in like water. Its funny really that out of every Halo game iv played online, Halo Wars was the worst for angry messages

I’ve never used it

The Boltshot is the go to weapon in a close encounter. People might say it is OP, and I happen to agree with them, but there is no sense in not using it if it’s as OP as we think it is. Go ahead and complain all you want, but if you don’t use it, others will. Yeah, it’s cheap, but it works and we must roll with it until it hopefully gets the crap nerfed out of it.

Soon to be the Boltshot memorial thread after they nerf it.

It’s a love/hate relationship with the boltshot man. I love using it occasionally on dominion games when the time is right. But I hate people that constantly run around the map and use it literally-EVERY-SECOND.

Trolls should starve.

Also, why would a mod edit a post, and NOT close the thread. More than obviously a troll thread, meant to bait you into doing exactly what you did.

Failsonfailsonfails