Body customisation in infinite

When I customize my Spartans in halo games I usually go for the female model as I prefer having a more feminine character, when I played the halo infinite flight I thought the body slider was a good addition. However I feel as if they don’t have a proper feminine body type, yes type 1 has a smaller waist but other than that it felt too toned down compared to previous titles.
It’s good to include gender neutral body types but that doesn’t mean they have to remove more feminine or masculine options from the game, maybe if we had more in depth options for body customisation it can appeal to everyone.

You choose your body type and your voice. That seems good to me. What are you asking for, bikini armour? Lol

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274897551225;2:
> You choose your body type and your voice. That seems good to me. What are you asking for, bikini armour? Lol

He misses reachs dump truck -Yoinks!- lol

They didnt have all options open in the test, so there could be more options to pick from.

> 2533274812399557;3:
> > 2533274897551225;2:
> > You choose your body type and your voice. That seems good to me. What are you asking for, bikini armour? Lol
>
> He misses reachs dump truck -Yoinks!- lol

I won’t lie. It’s always confused me how super buff super-soldiers in massive knight-like super-armour managed have massive dump truck -Yoinks!- in full display. Surely the armour would be incredibly similar to all Spartans?

> 2533274882881665;5:
> > 2533274812399557;3:
> > > 2533274897551225;2:
> > > You choose your body type and your voice. That seems good to me. What are you asking for, bikini armour? Lol
> >
> > He misses reachs dump truck -Yoinks!- lol
>
> I won’t lie. It’s always confused me how super buff super-soldiers in massive knight-like super-armour managed have massive dump truck -Yoinks!- in full display. Surely the armour would be incredibly similar to all Spartans?

According to lore, Spartan armour is fitted specifically to each individual.

> 2533274897551225;2:
> You choose your body type and your voice. That seems good to me. What are you asking for, bikini armour? Lol

Not really, I’m just asking for more body types not fan service.

I’m confident we’ll get the Reach dump trucks at some point :rofl: