BODY ACTORS NEEDED TO TEST MAP

So, if I could possibly get some help Thursday, I’d really appreciate it. I’d like to get as many people as possible to test a map I made. I wanted to make something that looked pleasing aesthetically, but didn’t need much to be playable. I may be wrong, and would like to see how many players are allowed in my games. I have been participating in machinima making for many years, and I have this wonderful idea for an MCC machinma, and I need help to get it done. Go ahead and message me on Xbox or leave a response here. Thanks.

Hey Thespian, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,300 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to help you with your machinima. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3

Best of luck,
Piffin

> 2533275025593668;2:
> Hey Thespian, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On!
> Piffin

Sounds like they don’t like Halo 2 Anniversary too much though.

> 2533274838418509;3:
> > 2533275025593668;2:
> > Hey Thespian, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On!
> > Piffin
>
>
> Sounds like they don’t like Halo 2 Anniversary too much though.

Everybody has different preferences and we accommodate all members.