Bodies take longer to despawn than weapons?

ok, 343i I know you said this was intentional but really WTF?

What the problem? im not seeing the problem…

The problem?

you get killed while you have a power weapon, respawn, go back to where you died, and it’s despawned.

> What the problem? im not seeing the problem…

What do you mean “what is the problem”?

WEAPONS in this game are a key gameplay mechanic, which realistically SHOULD drive map movement, power position control, etc. A freaking dead body serves absolutely zero functional purpose. They do absolutely nothing except get in the way, they provide absolutely zero gameplay mechanics.

You dont see a problem with the fact that for some limited, unexplainable reason the weapons disappear left and right whereas a pointless dead body remains on the map?

Yes, once an explosion threw a dead body into the air, and the dead body happen to fly in front of me while I threw a sticky.

Sigh…

> you get killed while you have a power weapon, respawn, go back to where you died, and it’s despawned.

This. It’s bs.

> > you get killed while you have a power weapon, respawn, go back to where you died, and it’s despawned.
>
> This. It’s bs.

it because of ordiance they did this to keep to many power weapons flowing through the battlefield…imagine everybody having power weapons the entire game…from retrieving them from dead bodies…it serve a point

> > > you get killed while you have a power weapon, respawn, go back to where you died, and it’s despawned.
> >
> > This. It’s bs.
>
> it because of ordiance they did this to keep to many power weapons flowing through the battlefield…imagine everybody having power weapons the entire game…from retrieving them from dead bodies…it serve a point

Even more reason why ordinance needs to kick the bucket.

When I kill a guy who just grabbed rockets, didn’t use them, and then they despawn when he drops them from his corpse, there’s a problem.

For one, grabbing the weapon your enemy once had used to be in a way, a trophy of victory, and now we don’t have that.

Second, ordinance is just random and has no place in a competitive setting.

It’s all whatever though because 343i doesn’t give a damn about competition. Being paired with Microshaft just pushes the whole money grabbing scheme way beyond normal.