BluStudios Machinima needs more members!

I am the founder of Blu Studios,which has been recently formed. I would like to ask the machinima population if there are any writers,directors,actors(body and voice),animators,choreographers,or producers that are not already part of a machinima group if they would like to work with mine. So far we play and record Halo and Minecraft videos. I use a Dazzle capture card with Pinnacle Studios and Vegas Studios to edit. I have a few kinks with my card but am working them out. But if you would like to help with anything email me at IrishLittleKids4@gmail.com.

like you told me I will help you if you help me too and I have a HDPVR gaming edition with sonyvegas pro 12 adobe after effects cs6 and pinnacle studio 14 arcsoft showbiz, audacity I think I could help you out

yea from now on my only problem is recording time cuz i have soccer six days a week and can only play friday thru sunday now

I’m a writer and just dying to see some of my work come to life,would be a pleasure to work with you.

Hello, I would like to join if possible. I am an aspiring creative writer and would love to work on some Halo Machinmas. I am currently writing a novel, but I would also love to work on Xbox too since there is a big audience for Xbox created work.

i could help with the voice acting, i have a really good microphone that i want to use and plus i could really work on my voice acting. message me on xbox, as i am on there more often than here. my gamertag is Duke Sallos

Skull King when i typed in your gt it said it does not exist could u please send post your gt so i could add u and Duke u r in but i would like it if u could also body act

> Skull King when i typed in your gt it said it does not exist could u please send post your gt so i could add u and Duke u r in but i would like it if u could also body act

Ever thought of copying and pasting his gamer-tag?

one of my writers from a while back deleted everything i did but i am having it restored

i did but it wasnt working he might have changed his name on waypoint