Blueprint, the MM forge community!

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: we do not have control over MM, we just help find and test maps for consideration! ***

If you’re interested in getting your Forge creations reviewed for Matchmaking consideration, continue reading below:

Recently featured in DeeJ’s Community Ride Along’s, Blueprint has seen quite a bit of growth over the past couple of days… but we’re not quite satisfied just yet. We want to take a bit of time to share with you, personally, what Blueprint offers to our community.

Blueprint exists as a single entity amongst B.net’s private groups index, but is comprised of experienced Forgers with successful track records, Community Cartographers and custom games enthusiasts from many different communities. Blueprint is the place to submit all of your greatest Halo: Reach custom maps and gametypes for peer review and possibly even submission for Matchmaking.

Founded and run by a team of Community Cartographers and Blueprint Staff, our team runs your maps through the extensive testing gauntlets required for perfecting maps and has been doing effectively so for over a year now. Blueprint has seen measurable success by submitting over a dozen custom maps made by the community to Bungie and 343 that have been added to Reach’s Matchmaking suite.

Aspiring forgers do not fret! Blueprint welcomes all forgers and individuals from any community. Our team of Community Cartographers and staff know first hand what kind of maps make it into matchmaking, and will help you perfect your maps and skill to perfection!

Not a fan of forging, but curious to see what is going on, maybe just want to help provide input? Not a problem, come on over anyways.

Make matchmaking the way you want it. Join Blueprint today.

Also, any novice forgers that might be thinking of joining, but might be a bit wary, don’t be ! i am a novice forger too but have found the Blueprint gang to be very welcoming and very helpful, and i’ve personally learnt a huge amount about forging since joining the group, it’s great :slight_smile:

yea, we’re very open and helpfull and most of the time friendly.

Is there any chance you could help give feedback on a map I’m working on? Message me on Xbox if you can.

> Is there any chance you could help give feedback on a map I’m working on? Message me on Xbox if you can.

join our group, post in there and we’ll help if we can, we prefer to play the mmaps before providing feedback.

giving this a bump for anyone who is interested …

Is it only MM maps or could you make Invasion maps or mini games?

> Is it only MM maps or could you make Invasion maps or mini games?

anything really, as long as there is a playlist for it in matchmaking we want to see it …

K do we make maps together as a group or alone and share.

> K do we make maps together as a group or alone and share.

mostly alone and share …