Blue team

I know halo 5 is about fireteam Osiris but why is there so little blue team mission i felt really disappointed with that

Because 343.

It’s just 343 being 343.

My guess is that they got over ambitious with the amount of content they could produce, and had to cut Blue Team missions that wouldn’t completely wreck the narrative if removed.

I’m really disappointed about that. Halo has to do with the Chief (except odst, reach, wars, etc) and I didn’t see him the way I wanted too. Other than that I think halo 5 has been fine

> 2533274866682248;2:
> Because 343.
>
> It’s just 343 being 343.

True, 343 just making great Halo games. I agree, good point.

> 2533274838804559;5:
> > 2533274866682248;2:
> > Because 343.
> >
> > It’s just 343 being 343.
>
>
> True, 343 just making great Halo games. I agree, good point.

My hero of the day lol

They said they want to slowly phase out Master Chief. I think they’re taking it in the direction of more Spartan fire teams, less solo MC. Which is sad, but you gotta change it up sometimes.

It’s really cool they introduced Blue team. But if you look at the story, chief was more in the dark about cortona and cortana was not allowing the Prometheans to attack the chief (besides warden eternal in his own agenda)
So they could provide a lot more content with Osiris and generally, make a better story with them. I’m sad aswell that Blue Team didn’t get much playtime but I totally understand why and hopefully there will be more of them in Halo 6

Blue Team Rules

Blue Team Rules