Blue team vs majestic

Would you guys want to see a face off between master cheif’s old squad blue team, and team majestic from spops? Personally I think it would be pretty funny to see the spartan 4snget put into place.

I don’t think it’d be very entertaining, being a one-sided battle and all =)

Blue VS Noble is closer to being fair.

But I see your point. Perhaps in a War Games match on Infinity, would be cool. Watching DeMarco and Madsen getting wrecked would make my day.

I don’t see why Majestic needs to be put in their place. They haven’t shown disrespect for the Spartan IIs. Thorn actually shows a lot of admiration for them and sees them as role models.

I’m pretty sure even Palmer hasn’t disrespected the original Spartans in any way.

In fact during the campaign the SIVs show nothing but respect towards Chief.

Why is it that we want to see them get crushed by Blue team?

Maybe if it were something like a training match but afterwards they would dust themselves off and shake hands? I’d much prefer to see that.

> I don’t see why Majestic needs to be put in their place. They haven’t shown disrespect for the Spartan IIs. Thorn actually shows a lot of admiration for them and sees them as role models.
>
> I’m pretty sure even Palmer hasn’t disrespected the original Spartans in any way.
>
> In fact during the campaign the SIVs show nothing but respect towards Chief.
>
> Why is it that we want to see them get crushed by Blue team?
>
> Maybe if it were something like a training match but afterwards they would dust themselves off and shake hands? I’d much prefer to see that.

Violence is the answer

People wanna see majestic get spanked because of the general cocky tone of the Spartans 4s that are portrayed.

I think the only reason people want to see Majestic get whooped on by SIIs is because they get the idea (rightfully so, I might add) that they don’t show much respect for other branches of the military.

I have no issue with Majestics combat prowess. They seem to response and act like Spartans in the field but off they act seem to be a little too loose for people who just got out of a combat zone.

But they show respect like how Demarco was spectral about guarding Halsey but that was because he didn’t know anything about her. After that he seemed to be pretty in line about being with her. Showing respect and unlike Palmer when he got his orders to save Halsey, he didn’t question everything or hate the idea of getting her out of Covenant control. I don’t know what he was thinking but he seemed like he was pretty determined to get Halsey out alive.

Speaking of Halsey Madsen already knew everything about her and Thonre was eager to know more and see how she operated and how he could better himself to live up to the Spartan name.

Majestic isn’t a bad squad we can say for sure. I’m nota fan of Spartan IV’s and comparing them to II’s and III’s i’m sure they would lose but its not like it will be w total wipe out. Given the same armor and preparation time and in a simulator. Majestic would be a threat. Since like I said before each Spartan IV is probably above the skill range of an minor elite, but not a Major and Majors are about the same skill of a Spartan II so. It basically comes down to how has better team work in my eyes.

> I think the only reason people want to see Majestic get whooped on by SIIs is because they get the idea (rightfully so, I might add) that they don’t show much respect for other branches of the military.

Basically, this is what I put above since I accidentally doubled posted.

Majestic isn’t bad in the field, off they seem like -Yoinks!-. t’s not like they aren’t good troops and don’t act like Spartan II’s are gods on the field. I may not like Spartan IV’s too much but i can say Majestic will be able to hold their own for awhile. They work very fluently as a team like we have seen in Spartan Ops and plan ahead like other Spartan groups. If Spartan II’s are around the skill of an Elite Major i would have to say that Spartan IV’s are just below Elite Majors. So Majestic will put up a fight. Its not like Blue Team will just plow through them like they are grunts. At least it would be like fighting a squad of Elites considering Majestic is one of the best teams.

But too Z, the only time Majestic showed that they had no respect for other branches was Thonre remark about how marines were holding their own for once and that was purely from him being an army trooper. Army and Marines have never gotten along and have always tired to prove one if better than the other. With Marines saying ARMY stands for Aren’t Really Men Yet and army troopers making fun of Marines saying that they can’t handle a real fight.

Too me I don’t count that as Majestic being disrespectful i count that as an old rivalry. One that has been going in (in halo’s timeline) for about 1 thousands years.

> Its not like Blue Team will just plow through them like they are grunts.

Well, Linda was able to snipe Banshee pilots out of their vehicles hanging on a rope whilst upside-down and only using one hand. When Majestic has to stack up against skill like that…I don’t know. Majestic are no slouches, but I doubt they’d have an easy time.

> I think the only reason people want to see Majestic get whooped on by SIIs is because they get the idea (rightfully so, I might add) that they don’t show much respect for other branches of the military.

Then wouldn’t it make more sense for those other branches to teach Majestic a lesson not soldiers that could quite possibly be from the same branch they’re in?

And isn’t it Palmer that disrespects other branches anyway?

Spartan IIs are plainly and simply better.

They are better trained, better augmented, and wear more powerful (but more dangerous) armour.

Gen 2 armour was tested using un-augmented human beings. Meaning a regular person could wear it without hurting themselves. Gen 1, at least Mark IV through VI, trying to make the slightest move could break your bones because of how simply powerful and responsive the armour was.

A Spartan II literally lives in slow motion. After they were augmented it was described in Fall of Reach how watching a pin drop seemed to take ages, and when it hit the ground it sounded incredibly loud.

Spartan IV augmentations don’t come close to that.

Not to mention the whole training from birth thing.

The only Spartan IVs that could possibly compete with IIs would be the ones drafted from the surviving Spartan IIIs.

> > Its not like Blue Team will just plow through them like they are grunts.
>
> Well, Linda was able to snipe Banshee pilots out of their vehicles hanging on a rope whilst upside-down and only using one hand. When Majestic has to stack up against skill like that…I don’t know. Majestic are no slouches, but I doubt they’d have an easy time.

I can shoot the pilot out of a banshee too and technically i’m all spartan groups but Orion.Its not impossible for someone else to do something i just because you are upside down doesn’t make something much more difficult. You just have to orient yourself. Now if you were running than did a flip and while you were upside down and -Yoink- grabbed the rope and sniped out the pilot, i wouldn’t be too shocked if a super solider did that since they do have a large awareness of there surroundings. Something like this would be trivial.

Don’t get me wrong Spartan IV augments aren’t as good as Spartan II’s for sure same for the armor so lets put this on a fair stand as much as possible so give both groups gen 2 armor with AA’s and the whole deal. Also giving each group time to prepare in this armor and get used to it until it is a second skin. Beskar’gam.

Like you said majestic aren’t slouches but they won’t have an easy time an neither will blue team…also…who is in blue team for this fight.

> Spartan IIs are plainly and simply better.
>
> They are better trained, better augmented, and wear more powerful (but more dangerous) armour.
>
> Gen 2 armour was tested using un-augmented human beings. Meaning a regular person could wear it without hurting themselves. Gen 1, at least Mark IV through VI, trying to make the slightest move could break your bones because of how simply powerful and responsive the armour was.
>
> A Spartan II literally lives in slow motion. After they were augmented it was described in Fall of Reach how watching a pin drop seemed to take ages, and when it hit the ground it sounded incredibly loud.
>
> Spartan IV augmentations don’t come close to that.
>
> Not to mention the whole training from birth thing.
>
>
> The only Spartan IVs that could possibly compete with IIs would be the ones drafted from the surviving Spartan IIIs.

Spartan II’s see everything as if it was deep in water, but i believe putting a number to that speed was that they moved 14 times faster than a normal human. Also we have to put this fight on as fair grounds as possible since…“Halo is all about fair starts!” so putting Blue team in Gen 2 would be making it as fair as possible. But of course each team will have enough time to get perfectly used to the armor and be able to sort out plans of attack.
I wish we could simulate this,. Hell i’d watch Halo Deadliest Warrior and not that crap on youtube where the guy had no facts behind what he was doing just saying things.

Blue Team has a lead on just about everything with team support, training, and augmentation but since this is a battle representing Spartan groups…and spartan II’s don’t really care what type of Spartan you are clearly as we have read and seen i doubt it would be taken with the highest regard with them. Majestic is the underdog but the have everything to prove in this fight.

Also i think we should do something to make this even more fair. I’m sure everyone who i going for Blue Team is picking the best of the Spartan II’s but lets mix it up. Only one of the best Spartan II’s and the others are just Spartan II’s that survived the war. But if you really want it to be fair and putting hte best vs the best… than it is Crimson vs Blue Team.

Looking at what Crimson fought in Spartan Ops…seems like that would be a great bash off in my eyes.

Also assuming that every Spartan in Crimson is a master(because who isn’t) I’m pretty sure a Spartan IV with that rank is either next to or greater than the best which are the Spartan II’s.

Two more things if the Spartan II’s are naturally better already why not make it even more even by having more Spartan IV’s.

Like Majestic and Crimson vs Blue Team on The Pit or Valhalla.

if anything, it should be spartan 2s vs sara palmer. Imagine how pissed the chief and every other sp 2, for that matter, would be when they find out that she attempted to assassinate Halsey. They better show this to us in Halo 5. Its almost nail biting. lol.
Oh and this off topic but…joseph staten has reportedly left Bungie. I wonder what that could mean for Halo. O.O Not getting my hopes up, just saying.

Majestic Team is a capable team of Spartans…but come on against blue team? They would get spanked hard

Many would like that tho because as pointed out many times S-IVs are cocky and they seem to lack respect for other branches of the military, it also might help them get rid of their superiority complex, but that would be best achieved by putting them under the command of one of the blue team members

That said the psychological factor alone (being pitted against the blue team) would possibly hinder majestic’s performance (and test the MK VII waste recycling system)

Assuming when you say Blue team you mean Chief, Fred, Kelly and Linda they’re going to need a fifth.

Naomi’s probably the best candidate.

That or a member of Majestic will need to sit out.

Though I’m not entirely sure that they’ll be able to work with Naomi very well considering what happened.

> Assuming when you say Blue team you mean Chief, Fred, Kelly and Linda they’re going to need a fifth.
>
> Naomi’s probably the best candidate.
>
> That or a member of Majestic will need to sit out.
>
> Though I’m not entirely sure that they’ll be able to work with Naomi very well considering what happened.

What did happen?

> > Assuming when you say Blue team you mean Chief, Fred, Kelly and Linda they’re going to need a fifth.
> >
> > Naomi’s probably the best candidate.
> >
> > That or a member of Majestic will need to sit out.
> >
> > Though I’m not entirely sure that they’ll be able to work with Naomi very well considering what happened.
>
> What did happen?

She arrested Halsey.

> > > Assuming when you say Blue team you mean Chief, Fred, Kelly and Linda they’re going to need a fifth.
> > >
> > > Naomi’s probably the best candidate.
> > >
> > > That or a member of Majestic will need to sit out.
> > >
> > > Though I’m not entirely sure that they’ll be able to work with Naomi very well considering what happened.
> >
> > What did happen?
>
> She arrested Halsey.

She arrested her own ‘mother’ so to speak? Wow…she better brace for carnage? Why though? Personal grudge or???