BLUE TEAM SPOTTED? - PLEASE READ -

Okay so this was posted a few weeks back, but I haven’t seen anything on it.

http://www.343industries.org/news/_/halo-4/gen/unsc-infinity-ordnance-r185

Above you will see an article with an image depicting UNSC INFINITY ordanance. Ducain23 posted THIS about it yesterday, and if you listen while he reads out the information, you see ‘blue team’ and ‘S104’ in the list of spartan personnel.

Basically for those of you who don’t know, Blue team is a famous spartan team which has had many famous spartans in it, including John-117, Frederic-104 and Kurt-052. The last we heard of blue team, they just escaped the dyson sphere ‘Onyx’ accompanied by Halsey and Mendez.

Ducain23 stated that this was actually a fanmade picture, however he says that the information in the image is accurate. He isn’t the most reliable source but this picture takes us one step closer to reuniting chief with his fellow veterans.

There’s also the CYCLOPS Mk II spotted, and the Mammoth.

That was fan made.

but appears you stated that, but how can he know its accurate.

:confused: I want my red team -Yoink!-!

Wheres Kelly and Linda when you need them…

No but really, I like this news, and kinda expected it to happen.

> That was fan made.

Read the OP: “fan made, but the info is still accurate”

Blue Team won’t be showing up in Halo 4. This was confirmed a little while ago.

> Blue Team won’t be showing up in Halo 4. This was confirmed a little while ago.

I didn’t know that… darn…

Ah well. Possibly halo 5 then, it would be an interesting plot mechanic to introduce, and would be a wonderful way to tie in the rest of the universe.

> > Blue Team won’t be showing up in Halo 4. This was confirmed a little while ago.
>
> I didn’t know that… darn…
>
> Ah well. Possibly halo 5 then, it would be an interesting plot mechanic to introduce, and would be a wonderful way to tie in the rest of the universe.

In the same panel where Frankie said Blue team would not be in Halo 4, he implied that they would show up during the Reclaimer trilogy.

Like said before, Blue Team in it’s entirety is confirmed not to be in Halo 4.

Notice how Blue Team is listed as a category, and then it hyphens only John?

"Blue Team

• S117 John"

I’m sure it’s just noting a member of Blue Team is with the Infinity.

Umm, if you actually look at the image, what it does is state a team (eg. Blue, Majestic) and then list the team members present. For Blue, it only says John. Even if this image was real, and even if you were just going by this image, it simply states that John-117, who was part of Blue Team is there.

> :confused: I want my red team -Yoink!-!
>
> Wheres Kelly and Linda when you need them…
>
> No but really, I like this news, and kinda expected it to happen.

Linda died…

> > :confused: I want my red team -Yoink!-!
> >
> > Wheres Kelly and Linda when you need them…
> >
> > No but really, I like this news, and kinda expected it to happen.
>
> Linda died…

She didn’t, actually. She was on the Onyx Shield World with Fred, Kelly, and the rest.

> > :confused: I want my red team -Yoink!-!
> >
> > Wheres Kelly and Linda when you need them…
> >
> > No but really, I like this news, and kinda expected it to happen.
>
> Linda died…

Nope :stuck_out_tongue:

she’s on the sheild world of onyx, well alive.

> > > :confused: I want my red team -Yoink!-!
> > >
> > > Wheres Kelly and Linda when you need them…
> > >
> > > No but really, I like this news, and kinda expected it to happen.
> >
> > Linda died…
>
> She didn’t, actually. She was on the Onyx Shield World with Fred, Kelly, and the rest.

Huh, I read somewhere in First Strike that she died. :o

> > > > :confused: I want my red team -Yoink!-!
> > > >
> > > > Wheres Kelly and Linda when you need them…
> > > >
> > > > No but really, I like this news, and kinda expected it to happen.
> > >
> > > Linda died…
> >
> > She didn’t, actually. She was on the Onyx Shield World with Fred, Kelly, and the rest.
>
> Huh, I read somewhere in First Strike that she died. :o

Nope, she actually heals in First Strike. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fall of reach is probably where you’re thinking she “died.”

> > > > :confused: I want my red team -Yoink!-!
> > > >
> > > > Wheres Kelly and Linda when you need them…
> > > >
> > > > No but really, I like this news, and kinda expected it to happen.
> > >
> > > Linda died…
> >
> > She didn’t, actually. She was on the Onyx Shield World with Fred, Kelly, and the rest.
>
> Huh, I read somewhere in First Strike that she died. :o

That was another female spartan I beleive… brute shot death and then self destruct right?

Anyway, you should read Ghosts of Onyx, much more about the remainder of the team is revealed there.

> > > > > :confused: I want my red team -Yoink!-!
> > > > >
> > > > > Wheres Kelly and Linda when you need them…
> > > > >
> > > > > No but really, I like this news, and kinda expected it to happen.
> > > >
> > > > Linda died…
> > >
> > > She didn’t, actually. She was on the Onyx Shield World with Fred, Kelly, and the rest.
> >
> > Huh, I read somewhere in First Strike that she died. :o
>
> That was another female spartan I beleive… brute shot death and then self destruct right?
>
> Anyway, you should read Ghosts of Onyx, much more about the remainder of the team is revealed there.

I did read GoO. I just got confused for a bit there. Currently reading Primordium.

> Blue Team won’t be showing up in Halo 4. This was confirmed a little while ago.

I remember a long time ago when 343 said that “purple won’t be in the game” not a direct quote but it went something like that. Infact true the Covenant are not in the game just this Storm faction that’s what I believe anyway. So IMO 343 would have to say Frederic 104 will not appear in Halo 4. I doubt we will see another spartan 2 in Halo 4 but you can only hope.

It can’t be…

Blue Team as a whole isn’t confirmed to be in Halo 4, but it’s not impossible that individual members, such as Fred, will be seen.

However, I’m going to take that link with a grain of salt. Until we see this for ourselves in the game or it’s confirmed by an official source, I’m gonna take it as fake.

If you see it, it looks as though it is just letting people know that John is there and he is a part of blue team. it says
Blue Team
-John
Majestic
-S179
-S104
-S043

I don’t really know who the majestic spartans are, but they aren’t blue team…