Blue Team replaces Cortana?

So I was thinking about Blue team basically being confirmed in Halo 5, originally I thought Cortana has to come back, otherwise missions would be well silent and boring…But by adding Blue Team you replace Cortana really, Chief now has companions and dialogue! I did believe Cortana would be returning some how but now I believe that she is gone for good? What do you guys think??

Maybe, be cool to fight with AI Spartans that can actually fight

Co-op will be cool, playing as a blue team member instead of just another Chief. Bit like Gears.

I’d say considering that Microsoft owns the rights for both the Halo franchise and Gears of War franchise, they can sort of intertwine a mixture of mechanics… oldly enough a fan-favourite squad-based developer who worked on Star Wars: Republic Commando, is currently working at 343 Industries… So I’d say the drop-in/drop-out approach for co-operative characters is a nice touch; Single Player they are NPC, but in co-operative they are players… could also introduce a command mechanic?

I’m honestly going to be really sad if Cortana isn’t in Halo 5. I can’t even imagine playing the campaign as Chief without her in my head.

> 2533274840003618;5:
> I’m honestly going to be really sad if Cortana isn’t in Halo 5. I can’t even imagine playing the campaign as Chief without her in my head.

I absolutely do not want her brought back alive at all, it would just cheapen her death in Halo 4. But she is still a big part of the chief and still plays a big part in his future so she will be back in some capacity, probably like the flashbacks in Halo 3.

Lets all hope they programme the A.Is for Blue Team well, don’t want another Kat. Oh GOD no. STAY AWAY FROM THAT WARTHOG DRIVERS SEAT. BAD KAT.

She will be back, John will keep the girl to his promise.

Yes, Blue Team will likely be why Master Chief (probably) won’t be seeing flashes in his head this time

> 2533274886246836;9:
> Yes, Blue Team will likely be why Master Chief (probably) won’t be seeing flashes in his head this time

Those flashes… I hated those. If something like that returns, please just put it in one of those pop-up video calls that you would occassionally get on H4

Blue Team > Cortana

I really hope they stay and Cortana stays dead. Not because I hate her, just because Blue Team can relate to Chief more than she can.

I want to see how is the relationship of Master Chief with his team old after so long of not working together

cortana is dead and if they bring her back it will cheapen her death. blue team is basically MC’s family the only reason corona was needed was for in game dialog because the chief would not talk to him self so they had to have someone to be with him always so that he can talk and so the game is not silence. now that blue team is back. they can fill that gap better. these are his childhood friends. much better than a AI. they understand him and have been though much more with him than cortana ever did in the 8 years she was in service. i love cortana and did not want to see her go. but she is gone now and has been replaced by something better.