Blue Team MP Color Change - Too Drastic

I have taken up for 343 time and again but this is when I throw in the towel. The Blue Team MP color change is far too much. It looks sky blue, almost teal. For a person like myself who has sensitive eyes the change is game breaking. For those that welcome the change I respect that we all have different sensitivity and preference as it pertains to how something looks. But they took it too far three months past launch. I cannot adjust BT is just too bright

The baby blue is very noticeable. Which is the point, you shouldn’t be hiding in plain site.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> The baby blue is very noticeable. Which is the point, you shouldn’t be hiding in plain site.

I personally had no problem seeing Blue prior to this. Just too bright now. If the majority likes it then it is a successful change. Sadly for me it is game breaking.

i come to these forums for posts like this. The tiny details that will cause someone to rage and burn their copy of Halo 5, it never stops surprising me. I mean, you could say that you prefer the previous tone but REEEALLLLY is this the reason you would “throw in the towel”? Hilarious!

> 2745721379973487;4:
> i come to these forums for posts like this. The tiny details that will cause someone to rage and burn their copy of Halo 5, it never stops surprising me. I mean, you could say that you prefer the previous tone but REEEALLLLY is this the reason you would “throw in the towel”? Hilarious!

When a change literally hurts your eyes it is a problem. Furthermore, I made no silly pronouncements about burning a game. Quite simply it is too bright for me, which makes it significant to me, hence the purpose for the thread.

Having read the OP, I still gotta ask - What exactly makes it “game breaking”? Any physical harm or is it just “I´m not used to it” kinda thing.

Edit: Nvm read your last post, gotcha. Well, if a greater number of players eventually make a complaint, 343 might just have to do something about it. From my part, it´s all good, though.

> 2535430035566453;5:
> > 2745721379973487;4:
> > i come to these forums for posts like this. The tiny details that will cause someone to rage and burn their copy of Halo 5, it never stops surprising me. I mean, you could say that you prefer the previous tone but REEEALLLLY is this the reason you would “throw in the towel”? Hilarious!
>
>
> When a change literally hurts your eyes it is a problem. Furthermore, I made no silly pronouncements about burning a game. Quite simply it is too bright for me, which makes it significant to me, hence the purpose for the thread.

“When it literally hurts your eyes…”

Dude, if looking at a colour hurts your eyes I’d be going to see a doctor.

> 2535430035566453;3:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > The baby blue is very noticeable. Which is the point, you shouldn’t be hiding in plain site.
>
>
> I personally had no problem seeing Blue prior to this. Just too bright now. If the majority likes it then it is a successful change. Sadly for me it is game breaking.

People with slight purple color blindness have a very hard time seeing blue team before this update. The only way they see them would be the white marks on the armor or the Spartan moving. Do I think it’s perfect? No. But it’s better.

> 2535430035566453;1:
> I have taken up for 343 time and again but this is when I throw in the towel. The Blue Team MP color change is far too much. It looks sky blue, almost teal. For a person like myself who has sensitive eyes the change is game breaking. For those that welcome the change I respect that we all have different sensitivity and preference as it pertains to how something looks. But they took it too far three months past launch. I cannot adjust BT is just too bright

How insanely sensitive are your eyes?!
For a mere change in team color to be as you say “game breaking” for you, you must have a serious medical condition surely

I’ve played a few games and i haven’t noticed a huge difference in the color playing arena or warzone. hasn’t been too bright or anything. i know they changed it because of the blue backrounds/layout in breakout and people complained that the blue was too similar and therefore an advantage to blue team. its too bad it hurts your eyes, turn down the overall brightness of your screen and that should help. otherwise its too bad its game breaking for you, but screen brightness might just be your problem not the color of the spartans being lighter.

> 2533274822969659;6:
> Having read the OP, I still gotta ask - What exactly makes it “game breaking”? Any physical harm or is it just “I´m not used to it” kinda thing.

Sensitivity. Too bright which makes it hard to track the enemy. Physical no, although it does bother my eyes, but my eyes are sensitive. Frustrating but again, if the community at large prefers it then it is a successful update. Sadly after 175 hours in, my old eyes cannot adjust to this. Talk to me again when you are 36.

> 2533274902775751;9:
> > 2535430035566453;1:
> > I have taken up for 343 time and again but this is when I throw in the towel. The Blue Team MP color change is far too much. It looks sky blue, almost teal. For a person like myself who has sensitive eyes the change is game breaking. For those that welcome the change I respect that we all have different sensitivity and preference as it pertains to how something looks. But they took it too far three months past launch. I cannot adjust BT is just too bright
>
>
> How insanely sensitive are your eyes?!
> For a mere change in team color to be as you say “game breaking” for you, you must have a serious medical condition surely

Nothing serious other than getting old. I got money’s worth out of the game, just frustrated as I love Halo 5

turn down the brightness in game if it bothers you. It needed to change, because blue team could stand in the shadows, and virtually dissapear.

> 2533274873723464;7:
> > 2535430035566453;5:
> > > 2745721379973487;4:
> > > i come to these forums for posts like this. The tiny details that will cause someone to rage and burn their copy of Halo 5, it never stops surprising me. I mean, you could say that you prefer the previous tone but REEEALLLLY is this the reason you would “throw in the towel”? Hilarious!
> >
> >
> > When a change literally hurts your eyes it is a problem. Furthermore, I made no silly pronouncements about burning a game. Quite simply it is too bright for me, which makes it significant to me, hence the purpose for the thread.
>
>
> “When it literally hurts your eyes…”
>
> Dude, if looking at a colour hurts your eyes I’d be going to see a doctor.

Haha

> 2533274909139271;8:
> > 2535430035566453;3:
> > > 2533274909139271;2:
> > > The baby blue is very noticeable. Which is the point, you shouldn’t be hiding in plain site.
> >
> >
> > I personally had no problem seeing Blue prior to this. Just too bright now. If the majority likes it then it is a successful change. Sadly for me it is game breaking.
>
>
> People with slight purple color blindness have a very hard time seeing blue team before this update. The only way they see them would be the white marks on the armor or the Spartan moving. Do I think it’s perfect? No. But it’s better.

I understand that, and if it makes it better for those people that is a good thing. I understand all perspectives on this. For me it is too dramatic and I am too old to try to readjust.
I simply think it is too extreme a change. It was perfect before.

> 2535430035566453;5:
> > 2745721379973487;4:
> > i come to these forums for posts like this. The tiny details that will cause someone to rage and burn their copy of Halo 5, it never stops surprising me. I mean, you could say that you prefer the previous tone but REEEALLLLY is this the reason you would “throw in the towel”? Hilarious!
>
>
> When a change literally hurts your eyes it is a problem. Furthermore, I made no silly pronouncements about burning a game. Quite simply it is too bright for me, which makes it significant to me, hence the purpose for the thread.

If it hurts your eyes then can’t you adjust the color settings on your TV/Monitor? I know that will affect everything but it seems like a simple problem with a simple solution to me.

Well the guys not flaming or anything, he just said it hurts his eyes. He even said if everyone else likes it then it’s good for the game. Personally I think it’s easier to see blue team then red now, where it was the opposite before. It’s good that you can’t hide easier as blue anymore, but one team shouldn’t be more visible than the other, which I personally think blue team is now…but thats just me

> 2533274875982754;13:
> turn down the brightness in game if it bothers you. It needed to change, because blue team could stand in the shadows, and virtually dissapear.

I never had a problem finding blue team. Turning down the bightness impacts everything. Red vs Sky Blue is too extreme for me. Tracking that Sky Blue is messing with my eyes. You don’t make that dramatic of a change to PVP when you are use to something and have been playing it for hours every night

Ugh the new color looks awful. Why do they have to change things that aren’t broken.

Wow so I wasn’t going crazy… They did change the blue.