Blue Team missions

I have question for everyone who plays Halo 5 Guardians campaign, do you find it that all the Blue Team missions are crazy hard, even on normal; yet the firestrike Osiris missions are really easy, should this be balanced out?

I didn’t find any sort of difficulty like what you mentioned within the campaign. Unless you are Intel hunting, in which case isn’t as simple as Osiris has their wonderful gadget to find these things. While whenever I was on a Blue Team mission, I would always hug the walls and anything shiny for the hope of it being Intel.

Not really no… possible but not likely true.

> 2533274821609239;2:
> I didn’t find any sort of difficulty like what you mentioned within the campaign. Unless you are Intel hunting, in which case isn’t as simple as Osiris has their wonderful gadget to find these things. While whenever I was on a Blue Team mission, I would always hug the walls and anything shiny for the hope of it being Intel.

What I meet by harder is the shear number of enemies at one time and what type they are, especially hunters.

noep , didnt feel anything diffrent

No I found all the campaign missions actually not as difficult as some of the original Halo game on Legendary!

> 2535470525667937;1:
> I have question for everyone who plays Halo 5 Guardians campaign, do you find it that all the Blue Team missions are crazy hard, even on normal; yet the firestrike Osiris missions are really easy, should this be balanced out?

No, the difficulty seems about the same to me.

I found the blue team missions to be longer and more fun. I guess the last part of blue team was hard and the 3 wardens on the breaking. Other than that, they weren’t too hard.

Not really

They weren’t harder, but they’re longer so that may give the illusion of it being harder.

Before launch 343 pointed out that both fireteams play differently. Osiris is smooth, fast, agile and Blum team is Heavy, slow, Lethal. Maybe that’s the reason?

Thanks for the comments, it has enlightened my halo spartan way of thinking about certain missions.

The Halo 2 Is much more hard.

I personally thought all the missions were rather easy. I never had too much trouble on Legendary, except for the Warden fights.