blue team in halo 4

Do you think blue team(john’s team) will be in halo4. As in 4 player co-op,cameo,will 343 just hide them in the books, or karen kills them off.

as in your argument of fleshing out master chiefs character or the focus of the relationship between john and coratna. It will only bring out his character more.

1. his reaction as seeing them again

2.How he is as a leader

3.just them being together again.

I sure hope so i just re read Ghosts of Onyx and am still saddened by Kurt’s death I hope they come back and arent killed off Johns gonna need his team back together if they are going to fight Precursors.

> I sure hope so i just re read Ghosts of Onyx and am still saddened by Kurt’s death I hope they come back and arent killed off Johns gonna need his team back together if they are going to fight Precursors.

yeah it was sad:(. still wondering if seeing all the dead spartans were real or not. you mean fight the promethans later halo5/6 will probably be precursors.

Technically, it’s Fred’s team now. And Fred is in charge of even the chief if chief were to join back up with them. Regardless, I would love nothing more than for Blue Team to show up in Halo 4. They have to bring them in sooner or later :wink:

If that happens , I reckon two Spartan IIs bro-hugging each other while chilling killing some orange skullz while another one of them says, “Alright , the great journey ends here.”

> If that happens , I reckon two Spartan IIs bro-hugging each other while chilling killing some orange skullz while another one of them says, “Alright , the great journey ends here.”

I always just pictured the “Spartan Smile” and then the hugs… while a grunt humps chief’s leg…

They’re ALL John’s Spartans. He ran the show. The team designations were an on-the-fly thing that were designated on a per-mission basis.

And if the remaining SPARTAN-IIs die in The Thursday War, I’m killing a whole ton of small animals.

As far as I knew Blue Team was stuck in that Micro-Dyson SPhere with Halsey, Mendez, and the surving Spartan-IIIs.

> As far as I knew Blue Team was stuck in that Micro-Dyson SPhere with Halsey, Mendez, and the surving Spartan-IIIs.

Read Glasslands.

> They’re ALL John’s Spartans. He ran the show. The team designations were an on-the-fly thing that were designated on a per-mission basis.
>
> And if the remaining SPARTAN-IIs die in The Thursday War, I’m killing a whole ton of small animals.

Don’t kill the small animals!

Just flame Travis out of existence.

> > They’re ALL John’s Spartans. He ran the show. The team designations were an on-the-fly thing that were designated on a per-mission basis.
> >
> > And if the remaining SPARTAN-IIs die in The Thursday War, I’m killing a whole ton of small animals.
>
> Don’t kill the small animals!
>
> Just flame Travis out of existence.

Okay, let’s settle. half a ton of small animals and still flame travis?

I was just thinking the same thing… about Blue Team…

In Glasslands: "“Admiral, Admiral!” Halsey called out before the doors swung shut. “What’s going to happen to them now? The war’s over, What are you going to do with them?”
Footsteps came back to the door again, and Paragosky stood in the entrance.
“That depends on what they want to do,” she said. “We’ll probably offer them the opportunity of pulling together the remaining Spartan-Threes and integrating them into the spartan-four program.”

speculation/hopes: I personally hope they did just that and MAYBE we get to see them in action in the games, perhaps, most likely the books. The spartans in Blue Team AND Naomi-010 in Kilo Five always ask about Chief in the books

'twould be a glorious reunion, indeed!

Hopefully they’re the ones leading the IVs into battle.

Having Fred Linda and Kelly in one of the main halo games has been no. 1 on my “stuff I want in Halo” list since well…forever.

Pargonsky (is that how you spell it?) said Blue Team has a choice to help/join Spartan IV program, and seeing how they’re, well, Spartans, I can’t see all of them joining the civilian life. I’m expecting Thursday War to explain this. and I can definitly expect John to meet his good ol teammates. it’s going to be an emotional/beautiful reunion :’)