Blue Team Communication

I think it would be very cool if when playing Blue Team missions and giving a command a blue light would flash in the corner of the HUD as acknolagement like the books decribe. It’s not a must have feature or anything, but it would be nice.

Yes, that would be a great callback to the lore.

> 2533274895603860;2:
> Yes, that would be a great callback to the lore.

Agreed.

That would be such an awesome little feature. Would love to see it.

343 should put this in for sure, maybe give Osiris a red or yellow light instead.

This would be cool. 343 plzzzzz!!

Like everyone else has said, that would be amazing.

That would actually be really cool. I know they always have something pop up on screen for speaking volume, but it would be amazing to have a simple blue light.

> 2535415710012035;1:
> I think it would be very cool if when playing Blue Team missions and giving a command a blue light would flash in the corner of the HUD as acknolagement like the books decribe. It’s not a must have feature or anything, but it would be nice.

Something so small would have a huge impact on the immersion of the game and world. I second this! Great post!

That would be a fantastic little detail to call back from the book more. But its actually an amber colored light, which is neutral. Green is affirmative and red is negative. I think it’s Kurt that uses a short pause before a green light to show he slightly disagrees with one of johns orders Things like that would be awesome.

> 2533274930296680;10:
> That would be a fantastic little detail to call back from the book more. But its actually an amber colored light, which is neutral. Green is affirmative and red is negative. I think it’s Kurt that uses a short pause before a green light to show he slightly disagrees with one of johns orders Things like that would be awesome.

I didn’t think they used blue lights either. Would be an awesome reference to the books.

Yes, this is a must-have.

+1 for Everyone.

> 2533274930296680;10:
> That would be a fantastic little detail to call back from the book more. But its actually an amber colored light, which is neutral. Green is affirmative and red is negative. I think it’s Kurt that uses a short pause before a green light to show he slightly disagrees with one of johns orders Things like that would be awesome.

Kurt only hesitated with his light when he thought there would be a “snag” with the order.

Would be a great feature from the extended lore. So down!

> 2533274930296680;10:

When reading the books recently I think I remeber Blue Team’s light in the Fall of Reach and First Strike being blue while the Spartan III’s in Ghosts of Onyx using the green/red system. But I could be mistaken, so please correct me if I am.

I made a similar post about this over a month ago, but it was swiftly buried by warzone and split screen threads:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/canon-elements-added-to-hud-in-halo-5/8dc5a86b-d128-4049-b872-241362a44e0a/posts?page=1

It’s great to see so many other lore fans wanting these ‘little details’ to flesh out our long awaited chance to be hands on with blue team. My other suggestions were to bring in the ‘database’ as seen in Halo 3: ODST. This would allow for the inclusion of TEAMBIO, active roster and the other tabs that Master Chief and the other Spartan II’S access throughout the books. I thought as we are getting the ‘fall of reach’ animated show with Halo 5, maybe we could have collectibles that blue team can recover that would ‘unlock’ the service record of each of the Spartan II’s, finally giving us the full ‘active’ and MIA list alongside names and numbers.

> 2533274812299470;17:
> I made a similar post about this over a month ago, but it was swiftly buried by warzone and split screen threads:
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/canon-elements-added-to-hud-in-halo-5/8dc5a86b-d128-4049-b872-241362a44e0a/posts?page=1
>
> It’s great to see so many other lore fans wanting these ‘little details’ to flesh out our long awaited chance to be hands on with blue team. My other suggestions were to bring in the ‘database’ as seen in Halo 3: ODST. This would allow for the inclusion of TEAMBIO, active roster and the other tabs that Master Chief and the other Spartan II’S access throughout the books. I thought as we are getting the ‘fall of reach’ animated show with Halo 5, maybe we could have collectibles that blue team can recover that would ‘unlock’ the service record of each of the Spartan II’s, finally giving us the full ‘active’ and MIA list alongside names and numbers.

I apologize I didn’t get the chance to read that. But I love your “Active Roster” idea, as it’s use in the books provided some of the more sentimental moments. And it would give the developers an opportunity to include more lore.

I agree. think that’s a great idea OP!

Good to see that everyone agree with this little but cool idea.