Blue Team and FT Osiris dialogue you might miss.

So the first time I played the Halo 5 campaign I blasted right through it and really didn’t pay much attention to the Easter eggs and secret audio logs you can search for. When I played again and started looking for them I didn’t do much shooting or combat for a little while and I noticed that Blue Team and Osiris will talk to each other and have conversations that you otherwise wouldn’t hear if playing through just to finish the game.

Take Osiris for instance, on the planet where you meet Governor Sloan if you stand around and don’t fight for a certain period of time Buck interacts with Vale and Tanaka (and Vice Versa) and talk about how they feel about a glassed planet coming from an outsider who never had that happen. To a person who experienced it. It added quite a bit of progression to them if you don’t know anything about them already.

As for Blue team with Chief I noticed Fred made a few jokes which I didn’t see coming and Kelly and John having a funny moment where she’s picking John’s brain about having an AI in your head talking to you and asking what its like. It led to some interesting conversations that I really enjoyed listening to.

I almost forgot to add this but if you talk to a few grunts and elites they will somewhat open up a little and talk about their pasts and grunts will tell stupid yet tragic stories as well. I recommend if you have the time to go through the game slowly and hear for yourself all of the dialogue, it can be fun/interesting to experience. Have fun guys!

Really looking forward to these in my next play through!

One question though, were these conversations triggered by the IWHBYD skull?

I imagined they would put a lot of interesting stuff in the campaign that I didn’t pick up. Was just trying to run through the game so I can get into Multiplayer. I did have to read up on Blue Team and their being from the Spartan 2 program.

I saw a bunch of Grunts chanting a prayer to a holographic Guardian. It was kinda funny.

> 2533274877799582;2:
> Really looking forward to these in my next play through!
>
> One question though, were these conversations triggered by the IWHBYD skull?

No they’re not but there could be some extra dialogue if you do have it. I got all this dialogue just by standing around and looking for stuff (on normal mode btw), its like they get bored or something and just decide to talk to each other and interact with you. Though something I forgot to add is that if you go to the next checkpoint it will cut their dialogue.

Absolutely. The non-combat dialogue in this game is phenominal. People don’t seem to realize war isn’t a constant Michael Bay movie. War has very much down time and I’m glad that 343 really focused on that aspect of war.

> 2533274992413430;5:
> > 2533274877799582;2:
> > Really looking forward to these in my next play through!
> >
> > One question though, were these conversations triggered by the IWHBYD skull?
>
>
> No they’re not but there could be some extra dialogue if you do have it. I got all this dialogue just by standing around and looking for stuff (on normal mode btw), its like they get bored or something and just decide to talk to each other and interact with you. Though something I forgot to add is that if you go to the next checkpoint it will cut their dialogue.

I found that too, actually i was really upset because I thought the line in particular was part of the script. It was right when John was about to go into detail about having an AI, only right after Kelly finished her question I accidentally moved to far up and he just blurted “Keep Moving!” I was like wtf John would never be that rude to Kelly! >:( lol then I figured out later why that happened.