Blue Prometheans wont team up with covenant

As most of us know, there are red and blue Prometheans, and as most of us know, the Prometheans will team up with the covenant in the campain. But what some people dont know, is that the blue Prometheans are a different faction, and they wont team up with the covenant. I know this because when i was watching the “Making of halo 4, return of the forunners” video, i saw a blue knight stabbed a elite minor in the back. I dont have a link to the video, but if you have waypoint, you should be able to find it easily, but thats not the point. The point is, since the blue knight stabbed that elite in the back, this is clear evidence that the red Prometheans will team up with the covenant, but the blue Prometheans wont. We may also see the red Prometheans and covenant fighting side by side to eliminate the blue Promethean. I know this sounds dumb, but its just a theory. What do you guys think?

They aren’t a different faction, they just seem to come out at night. Your theory, which I hesitate to even call it, is full of holes and lacks real evidence.

> They aren’t a different faction, they just seem to come out at night. Your theory, which I hesitate to even call it, is full of holes and lacks real evidence.

No Frankie and other people on this forum have confirmed it. The blue Prometheans are a different faction, and unless you can prove me wrong, my theory is correct.

> > They aren’t a different faction, they just seem to come out at night. Your theory, which I hesitate to even call it, is full of holes and lacks real evidence.
>
> No Frankie and other people on this forum have confirmed it. The blue Prometheans are a different faction, and unless you can prove me wrong, my theory is correct.

well you should actually post a link or proof that your theory <mark>IS</mark> indeed correct. till then your ideas are false

not to mention Frankie posts on NEO Gaf only. so like I said before links please

> As most of us know, there are red and blue Prometheans, and as most of us know, the Prometheans will team up with the covenant in the campain. But what some people dont know, is that the blue Prometheans are a different faction, and they wont team up with the covenant. I know this because when i was watching the “Making of halo 4, return of the forunners” video, i saw a blue knight stabbed a elite minor in the back. I dont have a link to the video, but if you have waypoint, you should be able to find it easily, but thats not the point. The point is, since the blue knight stabbed that elite in the back, this is clear evidence that the red Prometheans will team up with the covenant, but the blue Prometheans wont. We may also see the red Prometheans and covenant fighting side by side to eliminate the blue Promethean. I know this sounds dumb, but its just a theory. What do you guys think?

I dont think the blue ones are a different faction, for all we know they could just change color for some reason.

BTW arent you the guy who came in here with a thread about how “stupid” we are and how “right” Bungi.Net is? I am sure you were the one who actually said “everyone of you is a blind fanboy”

> No Frankie and other people on this forum have confirmed it.

Then provide the evidence.

> The blue Prometheans are a different faction, and unless you can prove me wrong, my theory is correct.

6:57

Oh look, an ORANGE Promethean fighting the Covenant.

> > As most of us know, there are red and blue Prometheans, and as most of us know, the Prometheans will team up with the covenant in the campain. But what some people dont know, is that the blue Prometheans are a different faction, and they wont team up with the covenant. I know this because when i was watching the “Making of halo 4, return of the forunners” video, i saw a blue knight stabbed a elite minor in the back. I dont have a link to the video, but if you have waypoint, you should be able to find it easily, but thats not the point. The point is, since the blue knight stabbed that elite in the back, this is clear evidence that the red Prometheans will team up with the covenant, but the blue Prometheans wont. We may also see the red Prometheans and covenant fighting side by side to eliminate the blue Promethean. I know this sounds dumb, but its just a theory. What do you guys think?
>
> I dont think the blue ones are a different faction, for all we know they could just change color for some reason.
>
>
>
> BTW arent you the guy who came in here with a thread about how “stupid” we are and how “right” Bungi.Net is? I am sure you were the one who actually said “everyone of you is a blind fanboy”

Well i wont hide from it any longer. Yes you are correct, i was that guy. I do appologize for the the things i said on that day, i hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

PS, how do you still remember that, let alone recognize me?

> > > As most of us know, there are red and blue Prometheans, and as most of us know, the Prometheans will team up with the covenant in the campain. But what some people dont know, is that the blue Prometheans are a different faction, and they wont team up with the covenant. I know this because when i was watching the “Making of halo 4, return of the forunners” video, i saw a blue knight stabbed a elite minor in the back. I dont have a link to the video, but if you have waypoint, you should be able to find it easily, but thats not the point. The point is, since the blue knight stabbed that elite in the back, this is clear evidence that the red Prometheans will team up with the covenant, but the blue Prometheans wont. We may also see the red Prometheans and covenant fighting side by side to eliminate the blue Promethean. I know this sounds dumb, but its just a theory. What do you guys think?
> >
> > I dont think the blue ones are a different faction, for all we know they could just change color for some reason.
> >
> >
> >
> > BTW arent you the guy who came in here with a thread about how “stupid” we are and how “right” Bungi.Net is? I am sure you were the one who actually said “everyone of you is a blind fanboy”
>
> Well i wont hide from it any longer. Yes you are correct, i was that guy. I do appologize for the the things i said on that day, i hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me.
>
> PS, how do you still remember that, let alone recognize me?

people dont forget. Especially when people say immature ignorant things like that. thats pretty memorable

> > They aren’t a different faction, they just seem to come out at night. Your theory, which I hesitate to even call it, is full of holes and lacks real evidence.
>
> No Frankie and other people on this forum have confirmed it. The blue Prometheans are a different faction, and <mark>unless you can prove me wrong, my theory is correct.</mark>

Theories do not work that way…

blue=night
orange-day

> blue=night
> orange-day

While that’s what I think, and it makes sense, as the bright blue would be more visible at night than the dimmer orange, but was this confirmed?

> > blue=night
> > orange-day
>
> While that’s what I think, and it makes sense, as the bright blue would be more visible at night than the dimmer orange, but was this confirmed?

Not confirmed no but, every time we see a blue promethean it’s dark and the orange ones are seen during the day.

I doubt they would waste such a noticeable visual cue on something as irrelevant as time of day. It has to mean something important.

> I doubt they would waste such a noticeable visual cue on something as irrelevant as time of day. It has to mean something important.

My thoughts exactly. It has to mean something or there’d be no reason to change colors.

> I doubt they would waste such a noticeable visual cue on something as irrelevant as time of day. It has to mean something important.

^this^

orange might be the “corrupted” prometheans like when cortana yells at chief in the trailer, she turns orange

>
> No Frankie and other people on this forum have confirmed it. The blue Prometheans are a different faction, and unless you can prove me wrong, my theory is correct.

No such thing as a correct theory hence why its a theory until proven

> They aren’t a different faction, they just seem to come out at night. Your theory, which I hesitate to even call it, is full of holes and lacks real evidence.

I thought this as well. Though with the amount of things going on: Cortana going rampant, digging into Chief’s humanity, Captain Del Rio being more appreciative of the SIVs over an “aging spartan and his malfunctioning AI”, an Ancient Evil threatening mankind, the inifnity finding master chief on planet Requiem, the prometheans and covenant teaming up.

I just can’t believe that the answer is so simple. I refuse to. 343i may be casting an illusion over us by showing blue promies at night and the orange ones in a daytime setting. Some people have suggested that it is Cortana related, or mendicant/offensive bias. Then ofcourse we have TWO Didacts. Maybe blue prometheans will be enemies to the orange ones. I refuse to believe that it’s as simple as blue - night, orange - day.

Edit: Also some people have noted that the blue promies still have orange weapons.

>

It was all just speculation from fans.

> As most of us know, there are red and blue Prometheans, and as most of us know, the Prometheans will team up with the covenant in the campain. But what some people dont know, is that the blue Prometheans are a different faction, and they wont team up with the covenant. I know this because when i was watching the “Making of halo 4, return of the forunners” video, i saw a blue knight stabbed a elite minor in the back. I dont have a link to the video, but if you have waypoint, you should be able to find it easily, but thats not the point. The point is, since the blue knight stabbed that elite in the back, this is clear evidence that the red Prometheans will team up with the covenant, but the blue Prometheans wont. We may also see the red Prometheans and covenant fighting side by side to eliminate the blue Promethean. I know this sounds dumb, but its just a theory. What do you guys think?

Yo bro this is so wrong. The red promethians killed and eliete…it was the first campaign footage we saw. remember the jungle level? I think Color may ave somthing to do with dificulty but most likly is the time of day sorry bro but your theory is so bad and wrong