Blue Icon For MCC Windows Store

I don’t know what happened but the mcc icon art is blue in the start menu, and straight up disappears in the task bar. I’ve tried editing the names of the logo in the MicrosoftGame config file because those were uppercased instead of lowercased like the actual name of the .png files. Even when I got the .cfg file to save it still didn’t work. I’ve reset, repaired, and even reinstalled multiple times. I even tried installing it on a different windows 10 machine with my account. It’s pretty annoying to me, and if someone knows how to fix it, it would be much appreciated if they could tell me.

Same issue here.

Now MCC is complete on the pc, I’d thought the erksome blank start menu icon would have been resolved. Unfortunately its not. will it be? Surely there must be an easy way to change these win10 icons or are they locked?

+1

> 2533274801029355;3:
> Now MCC is complete on the pc, I’d thought the erksome blank start menu icon would have been resolved. Unfortunately its not. will it be? Surely there must be an easy way to change these win10 icons or are they locked?

Same Issue here. I’ve given up on fixing this myself.