Blue Flames Helmet Effect Available for Everyone!

Bungie has made the Blue Flaming Helmet armor effect and All-Star nameplate available to everyone!

Just download the Bungie Mobile app for iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and go to the “Love Bungie” tab to switch yours on! Then simply go to your Armory and equip your new armor effect!

Don’t have an iPhone? Don’t worry. Bungie is making it available to EVERONE on June 23rd! (Next Friday!)

I swear this is legit. No gimmick. Here’s a screenshot of me and my buddies: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=18967516&player=Alpha%20117
(I’m on the far right. Also notice his All-Star nameplate at the top.)

Still don’t believe me? Check these out:

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=bmobile

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=31731

http://www.bungie.net/forums/topics.aspx?forumID=304365

Enjoy your blue flames and star nameplates! You’re Welcome!

(Note: You may have to sign out then back in, in order to refresh your profile data for the flames to show in your armory.)

Got these this morning, gonna have to rock them in MM later and see what people say!

Better hurry. I’ve already seen about 40 in matchmaking just tonight. (Literally… about 40). They won’t be cool for very long. lol.

People all night and right now as I speak are sending me messages and friend request telling me to hire them and asking if I work for Bungie. Lots of people following me and teabagging with me. Feels good for now.

> People all night and right now as I speak are sending me messages and friend request telling me to hire them and asking if I work for Bungie. Lots of people following me and teabagging with me. Feels good for now.

Eh, it’s mildly entertaining at first, but gets old and annoying very fast. Especially when at least one person melees your shield away every single match. -_- Oh well. I already switched back to the star. If it continues tonight, though, I will go back to Birthday Party… I like blue flames though! :frowning:

I don’t mind the Blue Flames being available for everyone. But the All Star kind of bothers me. What about people like me, who spent hours or days working on our artwork to submit it and actually win it? You know, with effort? As a Week 14 All Star winner I kind of have to say I’m against it, but I can’t really be mad at Bungie. Honestly I see it as their way of burning all bridges between themselves and Halo before Bungie Day.

I think the title should say for everyone with an iphone.

> I think the title should say for everyone with an iphone.

It’ll be available for you on the 23rd. :slight_smile:

Until then, I’m gonna rock the Legendary flames (and probably stay with them) since those are the rare flames now and even though a lot of people are going to use the Star, I’m going to continue using mine. I know that I got it before all of this. :slight_smile:

> I think the title should say for everyone with an iphone.

If you have a trustworthy friend with an iPhone, they can do it for you. You’ll just have to give them your password to your account. (DON’T DO THIS UNLESS YOU PERSONALLY KNOW AND TRUST THE PERSON. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT INFO ONLINE.)

> It’ll be available for you on the 23rd. :slight_smile:
>
> Until then, I’m gonna rock the Legendary flames (and probably stay with them) since those are the rare flames now and even though a lot of people are going to use the Star, I’m going to continue using mine. I know that I got it before all of this. :slight_smile:

Yeah, Legendary Flames are gonna be the new Blue flames. lol. Personally, I like the orange flames better anyway.

Let them eat cake :slight_smile:

ME GUSTA.

I don’t have an iphone (or ipod or ipad). If I get it on the 23 can I keep it?

Darn! I’m going to be gone the 23rd! Well no blue flames for me. I also missed it last year for halo 3! I guess I will wait for halo 4 to give away the flames or what ever the special is.

Then goto nameplate settings on Bungie.net and you can enable the ‘BUNGIE’ nameplate.

proof

Where did the blue flame come from??

Bungie Mobile iPhone app. Sign in, go to Love Bungie tab, switch it on. Also gives you star nameplate.

orrrrr everyone gets it June 23rd.

As above.

I must say though, as of wearing the Blue Flames for 1 hour and a half in Infection last night, they got me several messages asking how I got them, 3 messages asking if I work for Bungie, 4 friend requests and about 25 betrayals.

Back to the Legendary flames it is then.

> As above.
>
> I must say though, as of wearing the Blue Flames for 1 hour and a half in Infection last night, they got me several messages asking how I got them, 3 messages asking if I work for Bungie, 4 friend requests and about 25 betrayals.
>
> Back to the Legendary flames it is then.

Yeah, heh…

I was the odd one out last night, choosing to use Legendary Flames over the nice shiny new ones. Everyone in my infection game was going blue.

I read so many horror stories about wearing the blue flames and being a huge target… But that just didn’t happen to me last night.

Maybe because I was waiting for it, or because I was playing in a full party most the night, but I can’t say people really came after me because of it.

I found last night that if you play against someone with a blue flame and win, you get the blue medal for beating a Bungie employee.