Blue Bleeding

My question is: why did they buffed the shields from Halo 4 to Halo 5?? You can recharge them while running in Halo 4, but not in 5. Plus, why they took that stupid decision of not letting you to sprint while they shoot at you?? The last one is just a help for the noobs to kill you faster and not letting you recover

Because not implementing those things caused too many people being able to escape gunfights and live in situations where they most likely would’ve died which still happens, but not as much as before. It was their way of basically nerfing sprint instead of removing it and it also promotes playing smarter.

> 2535424229992654;1:
> My question is: why did they buffed the shields from Halo 4 to Halo 5?? You can recharge them while running in Halo 4, but not in 5. Plus, why they took that stupid decision of not letting you to sprint while they shoot at you?? The last one is just a help for the noobs to kill you faster and not letting you recover

I think this balances sprint perfectly. Adds a lot of strategy to the game in a tight situation. Can’t just sprint out to safety with no repercussions with the shield charging mechanic.

I can’t imagine better players necessarily wanting to sprint from a tough situation, whereas i can see that less experienced/skilled players would.
So i would argue that not being able to sprint while under fire actually gives the advantage to more experienced/skilled players.

And believe me, there is no other tactic than sprint when you finish up at a REQ station in WZFF and come out to find hordes of Prometheans have just warped in around you …

> 2533274810196308;4:
> I can’t imagine better players necessarily wanting to sprint from a tough situation, whereas i can see that less experienced/skilled players would.

So, a high level player turns the corner while all of his teammates are dead and encounters the entire enemy team. You’re saying they wouldn’t run? I’m sure anyone would!

> 2533275001522797;5:
> …
> So, a high level player turns the corner while all of his teammates are dead and encounters the entire enemy team. You’re saying they wouldn’t run? I’m sure anyone would!

haha … except one shot and you couldn’t :wink:
… and not unlike my reference to involuntarily ending up in a roomful of Prometheans … and there’d be a lot fewer in the enemy team.

> 2533275001522797;5:
> > 2533274810196308;4:
> > I can’t imagine better players necessarily wanting to sprint from a tough situation, whereas i can see that less experienced/skilled players would.
>
> So, a high level player turns the corner while all of his teammates are dead and encounters the entire enemy team. You’re saying they wouldn’t run? I’m sure anyone would!

More likely a high level player realizes or has communicated with is team and knows they are dead so they are already retreating or waiting for their team to respawn to regroup.

As most has said adding those mechanics help balance sprint so it’s not such a crutch of getting out of gun fights. If only they made it so you can’t Spartan charge while getting shot, that would have been nice.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> > 2533275001522797;5:
> > > 2533274810196308;4:
> > >
> >
> > So, a high level player turns the corner while all of his teammates are dead and encounters the entire enemy team. You’re saying they wouldn’t run? I’m sure anyone would!
>
> More likely a high level player realizes or has communicated with is team and knows they are dead so they are already retreating or waiting for their team to respawn to regroup.
>
> As most has said adding those mechanics help balance sprint so it’s not such a crutch of getting out of gun fights. If only they made it so you can’t Spartan charge while getting shot, that would have been nice.

I know but everyone makes mistakes.