blow me away!

the soundtrack of the halo games has always been awesome, but there’s one piece that has a special place in my heart, that is “Blow me away” from breaking benjamin.

fighting through installation 05 and watching how covenant and flood battle each other while electric guitars, bass and heavy drums sent an adrenaline rush through my body… that’s one of my most appreciated moments in video gaming history.

i want something like that again. a heavy (instrumental) rock song playing while me & mc are crushing enemies…

\m/

I agree!!! :smiley:

> the soundtrack of the halo games has always been awesome, but there’s one piece that has a special place in my heart, that is “Blow me away” from breaking benjamin.
>
> fighting through installation 05 and watching how covenant and flood battle each other while electric guitars, bass and heavy drums sent an adrenaline rush through my body… that’s one of my most appreciated moments in video gaming history.
>
> i want something like that again. a heavy (instrumental) rock song playing while me & mc are crushing enemies…
>
> \m/

I wasn’t aware that song played while on Installation 05. I thought it played when the Master Chief was in the Mausoleum of the Arbiter on High Charity.

Parts of it play in other areas of the game. It’s featured most prominantly in the Mausoleum fight though, yes.

I agree entirely! Blow Me Away was perhaps the definitive non-orchestrated song in Halo 2, and the Mausoleum Fight has always been a favorite because of it.

Hell yeah! It blew me up whenever I’d enter that room!

> I wasn’t aware that song played while on Installation 05. I thought it played when the Master Chief was in the Mausoleum of the Arbiter on High Charity.

whatever - it’s been a while since i played H2 and i’m not talking about the level design. thanks for pointing that out though.