blops2 is more like halo and its more popular

Yes Ha ha. prof halo is going in the wrong direction. CoD black ops 2 is more like H3 than ever before and its the most popular CoD game of all time. On the other hand H4 is more like CoD than ever before and its the least popular halo ever made.

CoD is no longer a 1 shot kill game. so in a way they added shields in CoD. CoD now takes more teamwork then ever before like halo 3 did. This is why lots of my friends are switching over to CoD :frowning:

Halo is more like CoD than ever. with the new O Drops, random spawns and faster kill times. H4 is the least popular halo to date. Dont get me wrong Im a die hard Halo supporter but im glade I can finnally prove my point that I have had since the release of Reach.

People want competitive halo. You can add what ever but when change some thing or add some thing that makes the game less competitive it turns people away. Set Halo 4 up to be as fair as balanced and as competitive as you can. This is what the best future for Halo can come to.

Come on 343 I have faith in you.

So now someone named Fall of Reach says that CoD is more Halo than Halo. Seems logic.

How is it closer to Halo 3? Because of teamwork? If that’s the case, then Reach is the best Halo game for that reason.

The MP footage I’ve see of BO2 still has infinite range bullet hoses and less than a second kill times.

Once halo has true skill in game ranks, world leader boards, ranked minor and major clan matches, spectator mode.
BYE BYE BLOPS. HALO GAVE BIRTH TO MLG. HALO IS THE REASON PEOPLE BUY XBOX.

I’ve played Black Ops 2…it still feels like the same old Call of Duty of yesteryear. So yeah…not sure which Halo game that is supposed to be.

343 needs to do a complete ground up over haul to make PvP more competitive. Stop catering to the few players that for the first time ever played a FPS. They are going to be at a loss regardless of what you try to do. On that day Halo will reign suppreme over every thing thats out there. Just like it has in the past.

Black Ops has shields…ok

um…what? It’s always been a 2 second kill time.

Please tell me your trolling.

ef deathwing shields no it has more of a health bar or longer kill times and way more teamwork like older halos did. but blops2 is a step towards the basic halo gameplay.

by the way there are over 1 million people on blops2 and around 150,000 on H4. this is because blops2 has the longest kill times and the most teamwork out of any cod game ever made.

I’m not sure why I even read the forums, with utter nonsense like this.

denile

So CoD is more popular than halo because it’s closer to halo than ever before? That makes no sense, good sir.

> ef deathwing shields no it has more of a health bar or longer kill times and way more teamwork like older halos did. but blops2 is a step towards the basic halo gameplay.

Source please? I have a very hard time believing you.

So let’s see. Here’s an example.

10 people drink water.
40 other people drink water with cyanide.

So by OP’s logic, the water with cyanide must be better because more people are drinking it.

“What is right is not always popular. What is popular is not always right.”

CoD is popular.

But it is nowhere near right.

> denile

What is that? The river in the Amazon. Oh, you meant denial! Thats what will happen to you when you present poor arguments

Rainbow LOL cod sucks. your crazy to.

> > denile
>
> What is that? The river in the Amazon. Oh, you meant denial! Thats what will happen to you when you present poor arguments

Um… The Nile is in Africa…

> Rainbow LOL cod sucks. your crazy to.

*You’re
*too

> > > denile
> >
> > What is that? The river in the Amazon. Oh, you meant denial! Thats what will happen to you when you present poor arguments
>
> Um… The Nile is in Africa…

Awww, you ruined my fun.