Bloom/spread

I accidentally posted this earlier about recoil instead of bloom, but my question is…

Why???

Will someone please explain why anyone would actually want bloom or bullet spread in Halo 4?

Is it cuz its more realistic hurr durrr

Or because of the “skill gap”. Do you even know what that means? Why add some annoying feature that just makes some of your shots miss? Why can’t the skill and challenge be in the aiming, strategy, teamwork, etc… Do people think that without bloom, it takes no skill to win?

Adding bloom is like if you added a feature in Tetris where if you move the block too fast, it drops automatically or something. Who wants that?

there is no bloom so idk why you’re posting this… Recoil there is yes

> there is no bloom so idk why you’re posting this… Recoil there is yes

Yea, me too. What’s the point of this?

> there is no bloom so idk why you’re posting this… Recoil there is yes

There’s not reticle bloom on the dmr? hmmm…

Anyway, the reason I posted my question was for an answer, to ask why anyone would want reticle bloom (accuracy falloff) in halo 4. I’ve seen people supporting it every once in a while

> > there is no bloom so idk why you’re posting this… Recoil there is yes
>
> There’s not reticle bloom on the dmr? hmmm…
>
>
> Anyway, the reason I posted my question was for an answer, to ask why anyone would want reticle bloom (accuracy falloff). I’ve seen people supporting it every once in a while

I’m not trying to shoot you down or anything but this should be on the halo reach forum

Halo 4 will have Hit-Scan.

If your unfamiliar with hit-scan, its just a way to know if you shot what your aiming at. Some guns in halo used it and most CoD guns use it too.

> > > there is no bloom so idk why you’re posting this… Recoil there is yes
> >
> > There’s not reticle bloom on the dmr? hmmm…
> >
> >
> > Anyway, the reason I posted my question was for an answer, to ask why anyone would want reticle bloom (accuracy falloff). I’ve seen people supporting it every once in a while
>
> I’m not trying to shoot you down or anything but this should be on the halo reach forum

Sleepy is right. Post this on a Halo:Reach forum. That’s where it should be.

> > > there is no bloom so idk why you’re posting this… Recoil there is yes
> >
> > There’s not reticle bloom on the dmr? hmmm…
> >
> >
> > Anyway, the reason I posted my question was for an answer, to ask why anyone would want reticle bloom (accuracy falloff). I’ve seen people supporting it every once in a while
>
> I’m not trying to shoot you down or anything but this should be on the halo reach forum

I think it’s perfectly fine here. It’s relative to halo 4 and what the fans want in it. Should I have just worded my original post differently to make it one of those polls? Is it in the rules that I have to make a poll or something?

edit:

> Halo 4 will have Hit-Scan.
>
>
> If your unfamiliar with hit-scan, its just a way to know if you shot what your aiming at. Some guns in halo used it and most CoD guns use it too.

can you explain what that has to do with reticle bloom

I kind of liked bloom, in the sense that my opponents just hammer the trigger and I just waited a little between each shot.
One thing I really liked about bloom is that is messes up aim-bots.
Recoil moves the reticule, which is infact more realistic, as long as Recoil is infact used and not just said to be there.

> I kind of liked bloom, in the sense that my opponents just hammer the trigger and I just waited a little between each shot.
> One thing I really liked about bloom is that is messes up aim-bots.
> Recoil moves the reticule, which is infact more realistic, as long as Recoil is infact used and not just said to be there.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen someone using an aimbot on a console game…

and I understand that recoil is more realistic, that’s very very obvious and in my original post I intended to mock people who say that

The reason is that it is an overused argument common among call of duty fans who say stuff like “halo is bad because you jump like you’re on the moon”, etc… which is obviously also bogus.

Thanks for the reply though although I don’t really understand how you feel about bloom

> I kind of liked bloom, in the sense that my opponents just hammer the trigger and I just waited a little between each shot.
> One thing I really liked about bloom is that is messes up aim-bots.

The -Yoink- is this? Seriously?

“bloom messes up aimbots”? WTF?

First off, no it doesn’t. Not even in the slightest.

And secondly, what aimbots? Anyone dumb enough to try to use one gets banned within hours of going online.

Go Play Halo 3 and leave us alone

> Go Play Halo 3 and leave us alone

Wow what a childish nonconstructive thing to say. You must be one of those call of duty fanboys who thinks realer=funner.

I guess I’ll never get a good straight answer to my honest question

> > there is no bloom so idk why you’re posting this… Recoil there is yes
>
> There’s not reticle bloom on the dmr? hmmm…
>
>
> Anyway, the reason I posted my question was for an answer, to ask why anyone would want reticle bloom (accuracy falloff). I’ve seen people supporting it every once in a while

This is Halo 4 forum not Reach

> > > > there is no bloom so idk why you’re posting this… Recoil there is yes
> > >
> > > There’s not reticle bloom on the dmr? hmmm…
> > >
> > >
> > > Anyway, the reason I posted my question was for an answer, to ask why anyone would want reticle bloom (accuracy falloff). I’ve seen people supporting it every once in a while
> >
> > I’m not trying to shoot you down or anything but this should be on the halo reach forum
>
> I think it’s perfectly fine here. It’s relative to halo 4 and what the fans want in it. Should I have just worded my original post differently to make it one of those polls? Is it in the rules that I have to make a poll or something?
>
> it did belong here until you said “There’s not reticle bloom on the dmr? hmmm…”

> it did belong here until you said “There’s not reticle bloom on the dmr? hmmm…”

Oh jesus christ please shut up about that. What the hell are you even talking about? If I reference halo reach to discuss what the community wants in halo 4, then it belongs in the reach forum? And how does it even bother you being here? If you disagree with me about bloom or something then say so, or just don’t post here, but quit seeking attention by spamming my thread with blatantly wrong claims

edit: there, I’ve reworded my posts to make it belong in a halo 4 forum

> > I kind of liked bloom, in the sense that my opponents just hammer the trigger and I just waited a little between each shot.
> > One thing I really liked about bloom is that is messes up aim-bots.
>
> The -Yoink!- is this? Seriously?
>
> “bloom messes up aimbots”? WTF?
>
> First off, no it doesn’t. Not even in the slightest.
>
> And secondly, what aimbots? Anyone dumb enough to try to use one gets banned within hours of going online.

I friend of mine (Who mods offline and in local games) was complaining that his aimbot is screwed up by bloom, and thus couldn’t beat legendary solo on Reach. He’s really bad at FPSs.

> I friend of mine (Who mods offline and in local games) was complaining that his aimbot is screwed up by bloom, and thus couldn’t beat legendary solo on Reach. He’s really bad at FPSs.

Well your friend clearly has the wrong aimbot.

> I friend of mine (Who mods offline and in local games) was complaining that his aimbot is screwed up by bloom, and thus couldn’t beat legendary solo on Reach. He’s really bad at FPSs.

Your friend needs to learn first. Tell him that.

> > I friend of mine (Who mods offline and in local games) was complaining that his aimbot is screwed up by bloom, and thus couldn’t beat legendary solo on Reach. He’s really bad at FPSs.
>
> Your friend needs to learn first. Tell him that.

He prefers Skyrim and modding that.