Bloom on the Commando should be lowered some

So many times I would Zoom in and fire, only to have all my shots suddenly go around the enemy, no matter how I try to aim it. I barely use it because of it.

1 Like

> 2533274937308412;1:
> So many times I would Zoom in and fire, only to have all my shots suddenly go around the enemy, no matter how I try to aim it. I barely use it because of it.

The first day I was slaying with it, now I can barely use it. It’s massively powerful when you land the shots though so might be best that it is hard to use.

Probably controversial take but I think they should straight up replace bloom with spray pattern.

I keep saying that I thought the Commando was pretty fine in the BTB Flight before they implemented their changes. I actually loved it and regularly picked it up since it was a pretty decent gun that was on par with the Battle Rifle. Since the release of the multiplayer I’ve been adverse to picking it up.

I’m sure having an original Xbox with a fan that’s so clogged with dodgy vapour that it won’t spin around and a controller that has been so beaten in anger somehow improves the commando.

Honestly, it shreds for me and I’ve never had a problem with it. I do burst fire it but I can’t see the volume of people complaining about it not having the idea to burst fire it.

Try starting a bad habit that makes your eyes spin around, breathe it in the vents and punch the thumbsticks so hard they don’t know which way they’re facing and see if that helps :joy: