Bloom on BR?????????? noooooooooooooooooooo

Please no more bloom. thats not halo u noobs

I believe they’ve already confirmed the BR will have no bloom. All it will have is recoil, which is predictable and therefore won’t be a problem once you’re used to it.

Little late, huh? It’s been confirmed there wont be bloom on the BR. Just recoil.

thank god

There is no bloom

youre concerned about bloom?

the game has instant respawn, random weapon spawn, custom loadouts, and “perk armor” and you are concerned about bloom?

in my book CE-Reach was traditional halo.
H4-H6 will be new age "cod"halo

tosses troll a potato

There has to be something to limit the DMRs effectiveness at long range, and recoil won’t do it because it is predictable. So should we have random spread or bloom? At least bloom is controllable. The whole point of bloom is to limit the weapons effectiveness at long range, and it works.

I would much rather have bloom than random spread, although with the BR, I think it should have random spread.

You can’t fire single-shot with a BR so bloom would be uncontrollable.

BR should have some spread and recoil.

DMR should have recoil and bloom.

Everything else should have some recoil. Some weapons are better with spread, but bloom is usually better.

this is cute

> There has to be something to limit the DMRs effectiveness at long range, and recoil won’t do it because it is predictable. So should we have random spread or bloom? At least bloom is controllable. The whole point of bloom is to limit the weapons effectiveness at long range, and it works.
>
> I would much rather have bloom than random spread, although with the BR, I think it should have random spread.
>
> You can’t fire single-shot with a BR so bloom would be uncontrollable.
>
> BR should have some spread and recoil.
>
> DMR should have recoil and bloom.
>
> Everything else should have some recoil. Some weapons are better with spread, but bloom is usually better.

Why not just give it a lower rate of fire? We have the BR back, we don’t need to worry about using the DMR in close quarters anymore. Give it a niche and keep it that way.
Give the Carbine recoil, and give the AR bloom.

> Please no more bloom. thats not halo u noobs

Do your research before you drown all the good, interesting posts with your stupid spam that’s been established 10 fold already.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST!!!

> Please no more bloom. thats not halo u noobs

First the title of your thread mixed with your poor grammar= No Respect.

Also, are you 12?

and not only that T_T